The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 159 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ahh there's me believing wikipedia again :censored:

More trees added?

9.JPG

that's an old pic. the black walls were removed from the bridge and replaced with much taller gray ones

that's an old pic. the black walls were removed from the bridge and replaced with much taller gray ones

Its still the same walls, they just put some wood and tarps on top of them to give more height and to cover the entire pathway to DD.

cquaz- Thanks for the link to the pics!

Last edited:
Is there some form of agreement that requires them to open it all at once? (June 18th grand opening, yeah, I know... but what about for softs? I don't understand why they can't soft open Hogsmeade earlier than Forbidden Journey softs... If thousands of students poured into Hogsmeade for grad bash, galleons upon galleons would be contributing to pay off this new land)

Reactions: BJCool
So, you were the recipient of this email? Also, how did you get an html email onto the internet like that? Is it a website that specializes in posting emails?

Yeah I signed up for Universal casting call email alerts about a year ago to keep track of stuff like this. In the email there was a link that said "View this email as a web page," that's what you're linked to.

--- Update ---

Here's the rest of what I took last night.

photo0164b.jpg

(Sorry for the blurriness)

photo0165.jpg

photo0168c.jpg

Reactions: BBPH