The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 161 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That dd/dc que sounds confusing. Ive never seen it before but how do you get lost in it? Are there like a bunch of random tunnels?

I wouldn't call it confusing just there is one section where you can re-ride this means once you have rode the ride there is a passage joining on to the original queue saving you having to queue up in the entire queue again, now if there is a very small queue when you go through the re ride tunnel and join back on to the queue it can get confusing which way too go i believe there is a very small sign reading 'to the dragons' but can be easily missed and now with the refurb things are just a whole lot worse.

Quarterstaff experience??? Who has a head shot, quarterstaff experience and can speak with a Russian accent??? Who on this forum has serious quarterstaff experience alone?

I hope they have an expert trainer!... This is kinda late in the game don't you think?

Some time ago they had the same audition listed on the auditions page. I am guessing that they did not find quite enough qualified candidates.

Screamscape's pretty late on this one. They have found the 2 Min. potter vid that we had found a few days back. Not sure if they got it from us, either way they didn't credit the find to us.

If anyone is looking to get some new angles, and they have some cash to spend (better investment than helicopter rides) you might want to think about one of these.

first time attempting to post an image, bare with me please:
HarryPotter3.jpg

Yay i did it. Here's the link to the original for higher quality: http://www.insidethemagic.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/HarryPotter3.jpg

hey i just realized the butterbeer cart is missing from the most recent photos

where did it go?

wow. great observation. I knew there was something missing. Thats odd, maybe they just moved it so that they could have better access to the finishing touches they were making with cherry pickers and ladders.

hey i just realized the butterbeer cart is missing from the most recent photos

where did it go?

I'm guessing that the Butterbeer cart was only out for some of the publicity (Ellen) and VIP walkthroughs. Since the grand opening isn't happening for another two months, there's no good reason to leave the cart exposed to the elements.

I have a feeling the Butterbeer cart won't be out except for busier times. I'd be really surprised if it was open during softs, especially when you can walk 20 steps and get one from inside Three Broomsticks. Speaking of, is the Three Broomsticks going to be IOA's third full-service restaurant or strictly counter-service?

Its counter service, but based on reports they bring the Royal Feast to your table when you order it because it is too much food for one person to carry I would think.

Also I, completely on accident (truth), made a wrong turn inside the DD/DC queue and ended up somewhere I definitely wasn't supposed to be. If you guys remember the DD queue, I was in the room where you walked around the book. I didn't realize I had made the wrong turn until I came to an archway that they had blocked off with a piece of braced plywood. I got pretty far though. Nothing significant to report, but it did look like they cleaned up a lot of the walls.

Umm...you probably made several wrong turns, bro! You'd have to go upstairs and past the old stained glass windows to get to the book, unless you went backstage (not that I know these things, ah hem...). Either way, brillinat that you didn't get busted, the way Uni's been about this kind of thing lately. So, nothing new, theme-wise?

Umm...you probably made several wrong turns, bro! You'd have to go upstairs and past the old stained glass windows to get to the book, unless you went backstage (not that I know these things, ah hem...). Either way, brillinat that you didn't get busted, the way Uni's been about this kind of thing lately. So, nothing new, theme-wise?

Thinking back I dont think it was the room with the book. It was that second room you walk through with a circular rail, if that makes sense.

Last edited: