The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 162 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thinking back I dont think it was the room with the book. It was that second room you walk through with a circular rail, if that makes sense.

Yup. The one where Merlin's skull gave you those stupid warnings. That makes more sense. Either way, though, nice job evading the armed guards and UO Security Ninjas.

Thinking back I dont think it was the room with the book. It was that second room you walk through with a circular rail, if that makes sense.

Right. Because all of the DC elements have been in place for weeks and functioning well, including the tri-wizard cup. A "Sherman's Fox Squirrel" that visits my property told me this about a month ago.

Interesting story... when he first visited my property about 4 years ago and startled me when I turned around... I screamed, "AAaaagggghhh" as they are like Squirrels created by nuclear technology gone wrong. They are the size of a small beaver. We soon reconciled and have become good friends and he keeps me informed about industry happenings.

(he also told me that the blue fire effect is quite impressive!)

Last edited:
Right. Because all of the DC elements have been in place for weeks and functioning well, including the tri-wizard cup. A "Sherman's Fox Squirrel" that visits my property told me this about a month ago.

Interesting story... when he first visited my property about 4 years ago and startled me when I turned around... I screamed, "AAaaagggghhh" as they are like Squirrels created by nuclear technology gone wrong. They are the size of a small beaver. We soon reconciled and have become good friends and he keeps me informed about industry happenings.

(he also told me that the blue fire effect is quite impressive!)

I'm in the middle of a Harry Potter marathon, and I seem to remember the three young wizards turning around, seeing fluffy, and screaming "AAaaagggghhh". Three heads sure does sound like nuclear technology gone wrong. But I assume since you're talking about DC, that my guess is way off. Unless you aren't talking about DC at all...

I'm in the middle of a Harry Potter marathon, and I seem to remember the three young wizards turning around, seeing fluffy, and screaming "AAaaagggghhh". Three heads sure does sound like nuclear technology gone wrong. But I assume since you're talking about DC, that my guess is way off. Unless you aren't talking about DC at all...

Nope... no riddle there. Sorry. Real Fox Squirrel. This is not of my friend... but it shows the size and why I went "Aaaarrrrrghhh".

squirrel2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wait a second, I did this in chemistry lab last year...silly me. Except it was a variety of different colors, with possibly a tad bit of blue.

Sorry, my friend Squirrel just tapped at my door and reminded me to brush up on my Squirrel.... It is NOT the Tri-Wizard cup that will burn blue... it is the Goblet of Fire. And it will use fog-fire and not any chems. But both are already in place in the DC queue. And looking ducky.

Fog-fire? Kind of lame, but those chemicals cost quite a lot money, so I can see why. Although you said they looked amazing, so I'll take your word for it, lol.

And yes, it is the Goblet. Did you state otherwise?

What do you mean that they look ducky? And there are two of them?

Fog-fire? Kind of lame, but those chemicals cost quite a lot money, so I can see why. Although you said they looked amazing, so I'll take your word for it, lol.

And yes, it is the Goblet. Did you state otherwise?

What do you mean that they look ducky? And there are two of them?

Yeeesh... you young'uns ... ducky is a term from the 1920's-40's... meaning looking "up to part, most excellent". And NO... I wasn't there in the 1940's... but I love old films...

I believe it is more British than American... someone help me out here.

duck·y (dk)
adj. duck·i·er, duck·i·est Slang
Excellent; fine.

Last edited: