The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Where is this as thats the worst thing i have ever seen. Its not WB movieworld as that here In Australia.

Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey. I live like 30 mins away. I don't know what I was expecting with the Dark Knight though. Great Adventure keeps trying to do the theming for sections of the parts, but it should just stick with being an Amusement Park instead of a Theme park.

Those of you that didnt make it to that designer forum last night at the mad cow missed a great event. Alan gilmore was there and it was cool to hear him speak aboit the design of the wizarding world and reveal some secrets. Did anyone else go?

has anyone else realised the music on the officila website is now playing the officila hp themetune.. hedwigs theme I think... or has that been there for some time... :p

Yeah, I think they recently started to put in the new John William's tracks on the website. There's about 16 total and they're all about a minute long.

Anyone know what the minimum height to ride to Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey? Is that I travel in the summer with my nephew who has 7 years old ...

Anyone know what the minimum height to ride to Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey? Is that I travel in the summer with my nephew who has 7 years old ...

No one knows for sure... robocoaster at legoland has two height restrictions which implies they have different sized cabs and shoulder restraints. These are 40" and 55". If I had to guess, I would think FJ will be 50" - 54".

The official website has been updated! When you click on Hogsmeade, you can make a virtual tour and see may new details and views! (NOT the flying tour)

PS: You can even see the snowman with a snow owl on his arm (branch)!

Last edited:
Some pics of the website:
45918888.png

55436896.png

68916932.png

19077915.png

68375450.png

14583428.png

92642936.png

I love the new 3D "walk-through" in the website! I just signed up for some sort of Tri-Wizard Tournament, whatever that will be haha! I dropped my name in the Goblet of Fire :D

--- Update ---

Hmmm... you can see everything but the area for Flight of the Hippogriff in the walk-through (well, and some parts it rushes through too). Very nice anyways! And we finally get to see the JP entrance/side of Hogsmeade in more detail.

Yeah, we discussed the walkthrough a few pages back. I think the general consensus was that you can't see FotH because the tour doesn't allow us to get closer to Hogwarts and the entrance is right across from Hogwarts.

Last edited:
A few things i noticed

The butterbeer cart is also in this fly through so i believe this to be a permanent fixture

binggy.png

The area thought to be the DC lockers is blocked of :S

2wmgej5.png

And there is another entrance to Honeydukes i wonder if this is usable this would be great for crowds

s1s41l.png