The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 181 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm currently at IOA, you can tell that Hogsmead is bustling with activity today. The shops around the entrance were telling others to come down from the now famous peaking rocks, so I didn't try to ge up there. You can see ladders and trucks in the streets tho. People working inside the greenhouses and painters behind the 3 Broomsticks. Gotta head home now.

My brother went to islands today and said that the green house had the fans on early in the morning. I wish he could have taken pictures. =(

Anyways Update over at Brian Orndorf whats the link ???

The music is in perfect sync. Great video even the birds flying by at the end make it seem magical.
[video]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SLO8VTh_uC0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SLO8VTh_uC0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/video]

Is it wrong with how loud the music was playing in the video I started to tear up? lol

I love that the fans are going & security is flying around on their broomstick threatening anyone who comes near it's such a fun time at the parks. Like I said before better late than never on that heightened security they really should just give it up it's not worth worrying about anymore we know all & see all *evil laugh*

Is it wrong with how loud the music was playing in the video I started to tear up? lol

I love that the fans are going & security is flying around on their broomstick threatening anyone who comes near it's such a fun time at the parks. Like I said before better late than never on that heightened security they really should just give it up it's not worth worrying about anymore we know all & see all *evil laugh*

Nah... it got me a bit too.

RE: Security... I think that instead of referring to it as the "WW" we should begin calling it "Area 52".

Area 52 is right where are those good old days when they had nobody over there & we could jump on rock & take helicopters & parachute in & stare through cracks as long as we wanted *sigh* it really doesn't matter though anymore the only thing they can be hiding this week would be more visitors, touch ups, & maybe a camera crew? we'll be in there soon enough

Area 52 is right where are those good old days when they had nobody over there & we could jump on rock & take helicopters & parachute in & stare through cracks as long as we wanted *sigh* it really doesn't matter though anymore the only thing they can be hiding this week would be more visitors, touch ups, & maybe a camera crew? we'll be in there soon enough
*SIGH* back in the days. Even this European dude was running around every time he visited Florida, to take a look from every angle.

Confession modus - I once waited for an hour, just to catch a truck lifting up and driving in one of the main towers into IOA from the field next to IOA.

So Teebin, any news if Area 52 is abuzz with any sort of Crazy Wednesday acitivity?

Please don't expect anything more from me. The news will come from elsewhere if there is any news at all. And as I stressed yesterday, do not go to the park, unless of course you "must", to glean such news... it will happen online and not at the park "per se".

Last edited: