The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 185 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"Lightning always strikes twice"

"Calm before the storm"

"It's gonna rain cats and dogs"

Calm before the storm.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning.
Rainbow in the morning gives you fair warning.
A stitch in time saves nine. Wait...yeah.

So "Calm before the storm"

It must be HUGE information that is going to be coming out soon, I wonder how good it is, maybe a picture of the ride vehicle? or a scene on the ride itself?

I would guess we are getting another video this weekend or next.

They are probably spacing out those two week in a row media videos every other weekend now. That and more official shots like the Twitter one just posted as we move closer.

I would guess we are getting another video this weekend or next.

They are probably spacing out those two week in a row media videos every other weekend now. That and more official shots like the Twitter one just posted as we move closer.

I really hope that pic of the entrance was not the next update they were talking about, we've seen this sign for a very long time now...

No, but official views will be coming more frequent.

It is not about what we have seen, it is about what gets put out to the big media.

Calm before the storm.....

it could just be the phrase that is referring to what this actually is. The quiet time before we see more stuff popping up as stated above and before me...or...

Snow testing.

Calm before the storm.....

it could just be the phrase that is referring to what this actually is. The quiet time before we see more stuff popping up as stated above and before me...or...

Snow testing.

That's what I figured he meant. Its quiet now but we will get some info soon. I just hope we get some good info that we haven't heard before. Snow testing would be cool.

Keep an eye on the media site, friends. It isn't working right now. Hmmm....

EDIT: False alarm. Looks like they were just adding that entrance photo that was posted on the UO Twitter.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but I hear Harry Potter has hit Orlando Internation Airport. He's now on his broom on the side of the Universal Stores and merchadise is being sold there too! I saw the pic of him on the wall, but I can't confirm Merch. Anyone been there this week?

Last edited: