The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 186 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

Reactions: Felipe and mantaguy
I'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but I hear Harry Potter has hit Orlando Internation Airport. He's now on his broom on the side of the Universal Stores and merchadise is being sold there too! I saw the pic of him on the wall, but I can't confirm Merch. Anyone been there this week?

Yeah I can confirm it.. it's there and its BIG!

On the merch, I did see some stuff but I didnt really take a good look...

Last edited:
That has been talked about and is likely, there is something mechanic to them so the guesses have been either that or speakers for some purpose.

I also love the spirit detail of "Support Potter" for the Tri Wizard tournament challenge theme.

That has been talked about and is likely, there is something mechanic to them so the guesses have been either that or speakers for some purpose.

I also love the spirit detail of "Support Potter" for the Tri Wizard tournament challenge theme.

What are talking about when you say something mechanic or speakers?

Behind the Thrills reported in a recent update as well as some other sightings of the plant heads at the end of those vines in the greenhouse area of the queue were opened up with wiring suggesting something more than just scenary is behind them...but who knows...not I. But many speculated speakers or misters for the queue.

I believe he is talking about the flowers in the greenhouse. They look like they may be speakers or something mechanical.

Oh! I think they'll just move. They already have fans wil probaablly misters on them and they already have speakers. Probabally just to make the greenhouse more interactive so it doesn't look like a giant metal frame with some fiberglass on it. :lol:

Maybe...maybe they will even sort of pulsate and bloom from time to time...but they definitely have some holes positioned in them that would seem to indicate they are for something.

Well...I got nothing, is this another clue/riddle? Or just you making conversation Teebin?