The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 188 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just wanted to make a note that all the sounds/music on the WWoHP website are copyrighted (because you can buy the music) so don't be sharing any download links of any sort on here we don't want any trouble. carry on :)

I just wanted to make a note that all the sounds/music on the WWoHP website are copyrighted (because you can buy the music) so don't be sharing any download links of any sort on here we don't want any trouble. carry on :)

Good point. However... WB will only ask me to remove immediately which I would. Regarding the pianist. I think John Williams would rise to his defense. I feel confident of it. Actually, I am going to send the link to him tomorrow, just in case he hasn't seen it. It is the greatest compliment after all.

Last edited:
Oh I agree Teebin I just know there was talk of ripping stuff from the site & passing it around & just wanted to throwing the warning out there for those unaware.

Let's play a game because I'm bored what music from the films would you like to hear as your ride FJ? I'm not that familiar with the music so I'm looking forward to getting ideas from you who know the music better

Oh I agree Teebin I just know there was talk of ripping stuff from the site & passing it around & just wanted to throwing the warning out there for those unaware.

Let's play a game because I'm bored what music from the films would you like to hear as your ride FJ? I'm not that familiar with the music so I'm looking forward to getting ideas from you who know the music better

oh man DisFreakBrent, what a great idea, I am also bored. I own all the scores and they are all so amazing and complex. If I had to pick one unique song that I wanted to play in the ride it would be Flight of the Order of the Pheonix, from The Order of the Pheonix! Short and sweet

I'm thinking that because it's going to be a unique creation that it would be a mix of various pieces. I would like to see a mix of "The Whomping Willow and the Snowball Fight", "Mr. Longbottom Flies", and "The Quidditch Match" for the finale.

The "quidditch world cup" is one of my favorites (namely the Irish). I finally mastered it on the cello. 'twould be a great segue piece.

EDIT: "Harry in Winter" is another great one, although I don't see us having as much peace as the song evokes during our Forbidden Journey.

Last edited:
"Fawkes the Phoenix" will make me cry like a baby.... naw... it will send me to the mental ward.... Ok.. ANOTHER different mental ward... The Fawkes theme only backs up what a savior of a friend he is in the books/films.

Last edited:
I love all the scores, especially Williams' scores, but I love em all. A Window To the Past from the PoA score is one of my favorites. I doubt it will play at the park though... They'll probably have more upbeat or happy songs, and that one is quite a sad melody, but so beautiful!

[video=youtube;mmGojE_UGlo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmGojE_UGlo&feature=related[/video]

I'd die if it was playing by Hagrid's hut :p I'd sit on the grass by Hagrid's and listen to it for an entire day while staring in wonder at my surroundings haha!

PS: BJCool, I LOVE In Noctem! I couldn't believe they cut that scene out! :(

^ That is so damn sad... but it is beautiful... how Williams takes such simple tunes and turns them into "Williams" is beyond me.

BTW DisFreak... this was a great idea. Music I hadn't considered is being presented. I wonder if all other music not created by Williams will be involved at all. Fireworks scene is now a classic. A fireworks show every night to this music shot from the castle would be the keeper.

[video=youtube;K6_0tH7jRqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6_0tH7jRqU[/video]

Last edited:
felipe, it was already announced he is not doing dh. Its sad but true.

I love a window to the past! also, the double trouble piece is awesome and more upbeat. Fireworks is a good upbeat one as well as the Hogwarts March.

dreamcat, I know Alexandre Desplat is scoring DH: Part I, but we're not sure on Part 2, or did they definitely confirm Williams is not coming back for DH: Part II? :'(

ioaariel065.jpg

So where are the lockers for DC. In train station or in that little room across from it ??? In the walk threw there is no door ???

the lockers are definitely in the station. dunno where i read it, but it was a while back. after journalists got their look around. no idea what that other area is for. my guess is that it'll be for strollers but we shall see

I'm getting so excited :D I just want to see a proper video walk-around the whole area, showing lockers, shops, queues etc. I don't think I want to see a POV of FJ though.
7 weeks Friday until we leave for Florida!

Hi, I'm new on here and have been reading this and the previous post for a couple of months. We booked our holiday to Orlando, from the UK after Universal started selling Harry Potter packages from 28th May, thinking, wrongly as it turned out, that if they are selling packages it is bound to be open. Our holiday is from 24th May - 7th June. My kids are HP nuts, we have visited film locations here in the UK, and live not far from Alnwick Castle where alot of the first movie was filmed. I have spoken to UO on several occasions over the last few weeks and have had no joy, they say that only the people who have purchased the package will be getting in from 28th May, everybody else will have to wait until 18th June. Can anybody give me any hope that they are just saying this so they do not have a onslaught of Harry Potter fans turning up from 28th May, my kids are devastated. We will not be able to afford to bring our children back in the near future, my son is 14 in the summer and unless we win the lottery, this will be our last holiday to Florida with him. I am gutted. :(

Sorry to hear that allimac - we were quite fortunate really since we were originally going to fly out for the first half of June, thinking as you did at the start of the year that it would be open, but then happened to change our dates to the second half of June due to scheduling conflicts. Our new date we booked happened to be 18th June which, now we know the grand opening date, is a relief.

I'd still be very surprised if, when push comes to shove, they only let in package-holders for the whole day since that doesn't really seem that fair. Yes it won't be grand open for them, but exclusive all-day access to the area during softs seems a little extreme. I can image they're saying that at the moment to calm package holders, but I can't imagine it going ahead like that. But maybe that's me being hopeful for all the non-packagers :)

p.s. we visited some HP locations in November last year :) come from the southern coast, but travelled up to visit Alnwick Castle and the Glenfinnan Viaduct (train bridge) etc :D