The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 187 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Those of you who loved the Orndorf coincidence of music. It was a modified variation of the final scene of Chamber of Secrets... I listened closely and it is the scene where Hagrid arrives in the great hall. The ending has been tremendously paired down... but the title of the entire piece is "Reunion of Friends" which can have its own meaning to many of us I am sure. Here is the edited mp3 from the soundtrack... one of my favorite musical moments of all the films. "Reunion of Friends"

Nope. It's definitely "Leaving Hogwarts" from the first movie. The theme is the same, but as you said, it's "paired down".

Nope. It's definitely "Leaving Hogwarts" from the first movie. The theme is the same, but as you said, it's "paired down".

Aaaah... you may probably be correct. But this one is more stirring isn't it. Williams kept the same style... interesting... never noticed. So, is your grandfather or great uncle named Leonard by any chance?

(AND NO VYRUS... IT ISN'T A CLUE!)

I do have my moments of just plain old fandom on here... geeez.

Regardless... it should have been that music... hehehe

Last edited:
Aaaah... you may probably be correct. But this one is more stirring isn't it. Williams kept the same style... interesting... never noticed. So, is you grandfather or great uncle named Leonard by any chance?

(AND NO VYRUS... IT ISN'T A CLUE!)

I do have my moments of just plain old fandom on here... geeez.

Regardless... it should have been that music... hehehe

LMAO, when you've made a reputation of all of your posts having some sort of meaning to it, its hard to decipher what is what. But when it comes to the Harry Potter music, I'm thrilled they were able to include the music from the movies, that adds SO much to the atmosphere that cannot be duplicated with just sights.

Would anyone like the audio tracks from the WWOHP website? I think I ripped all of them including all of the sounds (hippogriff cry, dragon roar, etc)

I wonder how many people around Florida will run to the airport before their trip to WWoHP and have their HP garb BEFORE they enter the land.

Wild... I told everyone here that the airport store was getting a redo back in mid-March and that it had started much earlier.... no one listened... poor tossed to the side Teebin. I feel so wretched and unclean... Where is Dickens when you need him.

Wild... I told everyone here that the airport store was getting a redo back in mid-March and that it had started much earlier.... no one listened... poor tossed to the side Teebin. I feel so wretched and unclean... Where is Dickens when you need him.

Dead, long gone doing his part to help decrease the surplus population.

There was much more to it than merch... have you been to the store? It was modified as in "construction" and "refurbs".

I understand that. What I was posting about was Merch. No, I haven't been there, hence my question, however I'll be there tomorrow for work.

--- Update ---

I think I've listened to the "Leaving Hogwarts" music over one thousand times now! It is beautiful.

I agree. It's gorgeous.

This isn't earth-shattering, but I don't think its been posted, so

The music that plays on the FotH description page is the same song that plays during the hippogriff scene of PoA.

I just want this one played sometime while I'm there

[video=youtube;xwQtZ-EJMjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQtZ-EJMjg[/video]

Since we're talking a bit about the soundtrack that will be featured (i agree it is gorgeous; love it) you guys should check out this video... he plays leaving hogwarts near the end I think. 6 minutes in-ish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ytg9jtBaXI

No wonder there are so many romance stories surrounding great pianists. That is great good stuff. See.. I posted another dumb dumb post that allowed us to see this! I thought one movie, yet it wasn't the case.... and we get to enjoy this! Thank you alkalinepat! Well worth it... would have paid money.

Reactions: BJCool