The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 208 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
BUTBUTBUT
It's not on the list for the places in Hogsmeade.
So I'm like WUT.

Seriously, Uni. Tell us these things.
Like, come on here. And be like, "EYYOOOO! 'SYO HOME BOYS FROM THE UC UP IN HUR, JIT. WATCHU WANNA KNOW?!"
And I'll be like, "OOOH, SNAP. EYO WASSUP MAH DEE-SIGNAHS?!"
And I will be so content.
Like you don't even KNOW.

Seriously,
What is your life? >:/
Gah.

(And what's this deal with softs?! I need a concise answer. Yes, or no. For this Saturday. Or for the 22nd.)

Last edited:
I'm 90% sure that when we were getting massive photo updates I saw a sign for Magic Neep, whatever that is. Has something to do with turnips, someone said a while back.

I'm 90% sure that when we were getting massive photo updates I saw a sign for Magic Neep, whatever that is. Has something to do with turnips, someone said a while back.

Turnips! Seriously? Please, Tell me you are joking. Who is going to go walking around IOA all day and then buy a turnip? That's so random!

What do you mean? How much do you know about this? Why wouldn't Universal not say anything about it? Am I being anoying by asking all of these questions?

BUTBUTBUT
It's not on the list for the places in Hogsmeade.
So I'm like WUT.

I will tell you what I think but not what is necessarily the truth. Just Teebin's guess.
I believe it is a huge service area for carts and beverages fruit etc. There may even be tanks in the building that keep the butterbeer cart filled from pipes underground. (keep a lookout for hoses to the butterbeer cart) Other than that... it is just a guess. Cool thing is... the building is huge... and it has always has a name. Any HP book fans here know what "The Magic Neep" might mean? Or is it an inside Universal Creative joke of some kind?

Aahhh.. this is good. In a sense... it could mean The Magic Turnip. Very cool.

Last edited:
I will tell you what I think but not what is necessarily the truth. Just Teebin's guess.
I believe it is a huge service area for carts and beverages fruit etc. There may even be tanks in the building that keep the butterbeer cart filled from pipes underground. (keep a lookout for hoses to the butterbeer cart) Other than that... it is just a guess. Cool thing is... the building is huge... and it has always has a name. Any HP book fans here know what "The Magic Neep" might mean? Or is it an inside Universal Creative joke of some kind?

But turnips and service area don't really relate. Unless, they will be selling Turnips at one of the stands! Hmmmm....

A grocery in HP called "The Magic Turnip" makes total sense. Love that they went with the Scot's neep. Killer clever... Thanks all... I post dumb... I shoot wide. (antithesis of a line from the movie The Patriot)

A grocery in HP called "The Magic Turnip" makes total sense. Love that they went with the Scot's neep. Killer clever... Thanks all... I post dumb... I shoot wide. (antithesis of a line from the movie The Patriot)

Was "The Magic Neep" Building always there like the bathrooms? Or was it constructed just for the WWoHP like the rest of the buildings?

Was "The Magic Neep" Building always there like the bathrooms? Or was it constructed just for the WWoHP like the rest of the buildings?

Brand new... was built jp side of the bathrooms. Let's just hope they didn't get the piping to the pumpkin juice cart mixed up with the bathrooms.... eeep!

So, you people have made my night... knowledge of Scottish linguistics. Gotta love it... a food building that can serve all carts on property all day long... to thousands....that is indeed a magic grocery.... it is in fact, "The Magic Neep". Thanks all... off to movie land now.

Last edited: