The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 209 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Brand new... was built jp side of the bathrooms. Let's just hope they didn't get the piping to the pumpkin juice cart mixed up with the bathrooms.... eeep!

Everybody will be screaming "EEEEEEPPPPAAA!" for the bathroom plumbing, mixing into the ground water, pumpkin juice and whatever else is under those concrete pathways! :lol:

--- Update ---

It might be a stretch, but Luna (blonde, dreamy-minded girl from OotP and on) wears turnip earrings. Could be an allusion to that.

The turnips keep the Nargols (or however you spell it) away!

Since someone wants to know & some want facts NOT riddles I will say this there WILL NOT be a soft this coming weekend. In fact let's not even mention rumored dates until we hear an exact date of a TM preview that would be nice wouldn't it?

I believe her earrings were actually radishes rather than turnips.

Oh, and "Hi". This is the first time I've ever posted on here.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!:welcome:
Now the new UO welcome. You're so stupid you troll!!!
But you are right about the radish earings, and here's a fun fact: For the movies Evanna Lynch, who plays Luna, handmade all of Luna's jewlery herself, including the radish earings, which are supposed to keep away Nargles.

Brand new... was built jp side of the bathrooms. Let's just hope they didn't get the piping to the pumpkin juice cart mixed up with the bathrooms.... eeep!

So, you people have made my night... knowledge of Scottish linguistics. Gotta love it... a food building that can serve all carts on property all day long... to thousands....that is indeed a magic grocery.... it is in fact, "The Magic Neep". Thanks all... off to movie land now.
thanks teebin for telling us what The Magic Neep was and for telling us a funny bathroom joke.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!:welcome:
Now the new UO welcome. You're so stupid you troll!!!
But you are right about the radish earings, and here's a fun fact: For the movies Evanna Lynch, who plays Luna, handmade all of Luna's jewlery herself, including the radish earings, which are supposed to keep away Nargles.

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome! Alas, in case anyone is wondering, I am not a troll. Nor do I have any claim whatsoever to any insider knowledge of any Uni or WWoHP kind. I do not live anywhere near Orlando nor have I ever rented a helicopter for any purpose let alone to fly over Hogwarts. I do not have interesting dreams or hallucinations of talking cranes. No little birdies cheep persistently in my ear. Oh, and I suck at riddles. So I probably won't post very often.

I am however one of those elusive pre-grand-opening package peeps. I'm so excited about our upcoming trip I can hardly stand it; which is why I am clinging to every photo, rumor, and wild speculation posted here. I'll have to settle for living vicariously through all of you until my vacation of a lifetime is here.

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome! Alas, in case anyone is wondering, I am not a troll. Nor do I have any claim whatsoever to any insider knowledge of any Uni or WWoHP kind. I do not live anywhere near Orlando nor have I ever rented a helicopter for any purpose let alone to fly over Hogwarts. I do not have interesting dreams or hallucinations of talking cranes. No little birdies cheep persistently in my ear. Oh, and I suck at riddles.
Really? Welcome to the very small and exclusive club for members who are just like you and me: Normal!!!
That brings the Normal Club to a grand total of (Drumroll) 4 members!!!!!!!

Again I am stating FACT please don't ask anything else I am not putting this info in a riddle I am stating it so just run with that & lets not ask questions to witch I can't & won't answer just know I have zero reason to lie or guess about anything I am saying is a fact. Like I said just sit back & wait for word of an actual preview date I know it's been a long wait but let's try to be patient. Universal is busting their ya know to get this thing ready & even though its going very slow they know whats at risk here so they are doing their all not to mess it up & be on time.

Yay! I like being in a club. Do we get a secret handshake? Maybe it should just be a good old, standard, firm handshake-kind-of-thing since, you know, we're Normal and all. :)

Yes, and we even have a secret clubhouse. Okay, it's actually just the area next to the USO globe, but hey, it's still cool. And normal. And public.

The entire building is "The Magic Neep". A good friend pointed out that it was named this on building records over a year ago... added fact... the building is larger in floorspace that Dervish and Ollivander's combined. What it is for is up for conjecture... but it isn't a restaurant.... but it does have to do with food and beverage of some kind.

No, its not the buliding behind the snowman. Its also not giant lol. It is in the picture though. I havent finished reading the thread yet, still catching up. Yes its food and bev but small.

beverage cart? what beverage cart? what makes you say beverage, the only cart that I would say drinks is the one thats shaped like a giant barrel haha.

I may be wrong and teebins source is right but I am pretty sure I am at least half right haha. I just wanted to try and help you all understand that guests will buy stuff from this place so its not some giant warehouse thing. Its smaller and sells things I was shocked to hear got approved. I cant go into detail but in time you all will be surprised to haha.

Last edited:
OK then, the big ass cart in the picture. I only said beverage because usually those types of carts have little snacks and beverages. So I didn't want to say "little snack and beverage cart." Yeesh.