The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 211 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Goin to Universal tomorrow, hopefully there will be something interesting to see and report... I NEED something... I'll post any visual updates via twitter if you'd like to follow @hycontrastkid

Teebin, I believe in the last thread closer to the end, can't remember what page though.

^^^Yeah about three days late on that one, on a side note will someone please just make this dang thing open already. I am almost at the breaking point with my patience. I plan on right now being there tomorrow to take some pics of the same unchanging crap we have been looking at for the last ten weeks.:bang:

And I'm going to be there for my bday on the 30th of this month, even if I stand in line and tell my wife to leave me alone and I'll see her in a couple of hours.

I'm riding FJ on my birthday whether UO wants me to or not.

^^^Yeah about three days late on that one, on a side note will someone please just make this dang thing open already. I am almost at the breaking point with my patience. I plan on right now being there tomorrow to take some pics of the same unchanging crap we have been looking at for the last ten weeks.:bang:

I'll be right there with ya buddy.

Ok kiddos and friends... here goes the first of the three.

History lesson. Between the 1930's and the early 1970's department stores and other venues actually charged you to use their toilets. All of the stalls had little machines on the doors that look very much like parking meters.... This is dating me a bit but I do recall them as a kid. They even sparked the crass rhyme, "Here I sit, broken hearted. Paid my nickel and only farted."

So, there are two things in this Universal image that pull both of those ideas together.... focus on the center... and then to the right. Be smart!

Picture8.png

We're on the same level hatetofly! One of a few reasons why I appear on this site every few days when I used to post every single day with a rate of 10 posts average.

June 18th is the day baby! Opening to an amazing place and an opening to a movie that will emotionally hurt me in the heart...my beloved Woody & Buzz.

Ok kiddos and friends... here goes the first of the three.

History lesson. Between the 1930's and the early 1970's department stores and other venues actually charged you to use their toilets. All of the stalls had little machines on the doors that look very much like parking meters.... This is dating me a bit but I do recall them as a kid. They even sparked the crass rhyme, "Here I sit, broken hearted. Paid my nickel and only farted."

So, there are two things in this Universal image that pull both of those ideas together.... focus on the center... and then to the right. Be smart!

Picture8.png

One, You are talking about those two open doorways. I believe they are bathrooms.

Two, they are going to have old themed bathrooms to what the wizards think the muggles are accustomed to.

I think I'm pondering what you're pondering Teebin, but how would they get a Fart Machine that big in the first place? Narf!

Last edited:
Does he mean like how the toilets have the shop window above? This kinda makes me think of the whole department store toilets, because its like the toilets are part of the shop as the window frames are different colors per shop!

When I said center... I mean dead dead center. I already posted a hint about this within the past week... now I am showing you where IT is....

Are you talking about that alley way? Is it the forced perspective thing that was scrapped because of the magic neep? They moved it over there? Am I on to something here?!