The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 213 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Another Universal image... Dumbledore would say of it, "What you perceive that you see... is not what it appears at all". What a real estate salesman might say, "location, location, location!"

Picture6.png

I am really having a tough time connecting the dots. It appears as a water fountain of types, and then location x 3 is used by realtors to emphasize location to increase or decrease value within what else its location. So its not a water fountain and its value or importance is increased by its location, which happens to be close to the three broomsticks. OH MY GOD MY HEADS GONNA EXPLODE!!!

Another Universal image... Dumbledore would say of it, "What you perceive that you see... is not what it appears at all". What a real estate salesman might say, "location, location, location!"

Picture6.png

Is that a bench next to the fountain thing? Maybe its location is so grand because the bench is next to it and it will attract alot of people waiting for a table in the Three Broomsticks! Its definitley just a water fountain or another interactive area. I have been wrong before though.

Well I'm stumped. But take a look at this. This is the second to last facade at the Hogwarts end of Hogsmeade. Looks like a bookstore. I wish it was a real shop.

HPBookstore.png

--- Update ---

In addition, what is this?

HPThingy.png

Universal Legal loved me until now. Are the persons that created the 3D animation for this imagery professionals, best in the biz? Or are they rank amateurs using crappy software. If they are the best in the biz... then what do you see? If it is crappy software what do you see?

Picture6.png

The phrase "rafter wont hug zero" comes to mind....im not sure why...

Picture6.png

With the location just past the butterbeer cart, is this where we wash our butterbeer mug? Seems a little out there, but I can't think of anything else and the picture looks like a wash basin.

And finally...

There is more to the dead center of this Universal image than you can imagine. It is far more than it appears, both figuratively and literally. Just ask yourself, "If I were to walk into the area in the center of that image and keep walking and walking... and then look to my right... what might I see?" From the picture... I say "it is impossible.... totally impossible. What am I missing, and even if I could... what is to the right, what might be to the right?" Legit as Wednesday... yet there will be no help at all on this one.

Picture5.png

(damn, am I outdoing the Universal television commercials with anticipation yet?)

Last edited:
Teebin, is what's down that alley really interesting, or is it just a nook that leads to the back of the Three Broomsticks?

love ya Jymmy... but even I must go silent on this.... I have given what I have given. Not sure this one would even get a smiley wave unless it was dead on. But there are three hints in the question.

Last edited:
Alright, gotcha Teebin. For your second pic, you were referring to something being "off" in the pic right? As if the artists/renderers had either used a crappy program that couldn't accurately recreate the physical reality, or that there was something off in real life. That was the gist of the clue right?

Picture6.png

This looks like an old water pump and an old public sink / horse drinking spot, where the water is frozen.

And finally...

There is more to the dead center of this Universal image than you can imagine. It is far more than it appears, both figuratively and literally. Just ask yourself, "If I were to walk into the area in the center of that image and keep walking and walking... and then look to my right... what might I see?" From the picture... I say "it is impossible.... totally impossible. What am I missing, and even if I could... what is to the right, what might be to the right?" Legit as Wednesday... yet there will be no help at all on this one.

Picture5.png

(damn, am I outdoing the Universal television commercials with anticipation yet?)

That's an alley that you can better appreciate from this perspective:

ioaariel035.jpg

Alright, gotcha Teebin. For your second pic, you were referring to something being "off" in the pic right? As if the artists/renderers had either used a crappy program that couldn't accurately recreate the physical reality, or that there was something off in real life. That was the gist of the clue right?

Correct...