The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 215 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you walk through that alleyway, you end up on the deck side of the Three Broomsticks. There is an opening. To the right should be the South entrance to the Wizarding World; the current entrance to the Dragons. Amirite?

Or in another alley somewhere throughout there, you end up in an employees' place. I'm not sure at all what it is, but it's a small open space.

No it's not a snow machine. Snow machines have to be up high, it would look really weird if the snow was blowing up from the middle of the street. It's a "frozen" trough of water. That you can touch, like an ice wall, right?

Water frozen means pretty damn cold so this must be something to do with snow! can i have a smile and wave please tell me i can lo

And no i dont think it is a snow machine i just think its a hint of the coldness l

Last edited:
Maybe there's the snow machine right next to it keeping it cold. But I don't get how the water can be frozen in FLorida. But then again, I'm just the confused HP fan who also knows a bit about theme parks. I'm no Teebin or anybody.

I think its gonna be that the bench thing is gonna be frozen by some machine under it ??? Also, the 1st riddle is that the building would be getting a wall paper (forgot the name) on the showbuilding to camouflage it !!!!! Im i right !!( Kinda like the rip ride rcoket type of wall paper.)

It's like the ice wall at Wild Arctic (I don't know about the Wild Arctic in Orlando, but they have one in San Diego). Cold and slippery to the touch, BECAUSE IT'S ICE. So yes, it would be cold. But snow machines are high, not low.

--- Update ---

Hey wait. SPECIAL ENTRANCE TO THE HOG'S HEAD IN THAT ALLEY, TEEBIN?!!!

Wait hold on let's get back to riddle three. Is there an alleyway behind the broomsticks with like facades or something that you would get to by going up the alley and to the right?

Hold on maybe you're on to something Jymmy. Maybe it's both our ideas combined? BTW I love how there are just three of us spending all night on our computors trying to figure this out.

--- Update ---

BBHP you're right but maybe that alley lead around the resteraunt to the Hogs Head.

The 1st riddle is that the building would be getting a wall paper/ screen on the showbuilding to camouflage it !!!!! Im i right !!( Kinda like the rip ride rocket type of wall paper.) am i hot or cold ??? or lost !!!!!! lol

Last edited: