The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 216 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hog's Head?

According to the walkthrough on the Universal website the entrance to the Hog's Head is at the "rear" of the Three Broomsticks, this alley must be that "back" door, keeps the kiddies out of a bar, I guess.

Teebin, what I think you are trying to say is that a facade is more than a simple facade "for show," but a facade to cover a building of a shop/restaurant that we go into thinking it is only that, but we're actually going into other buildings with deceiving facades. Am I making sense? :p

OK, now I am REALLY IRKED about this... Why would there be snow on the inside of this place if we, the general public, aren't going in it and you can't even see it from anywhere else??? or ARE WE ABLE TO GO IN THERE??

MagicNeepSnow.jpg

WTF?!?!

I thought that was the supposed storage, or maybe even a team member area... but then why is it themed with snow and all (knowing they are watching every dollar they spend and all they wouldn't theme an area that we won't see) THOUGHTS?

Last edited:
Teebin, what I think you are trying to say is that a facade is more than a simple facade "for show," but a facade to cover a building of a shop/restaurant that we go into thinking it is only that, but we're actually going into other buildings with deceiving facades. Am I making sense? :p

OK, now I am REALLY IRKED about this... Why would there be snow on the inside of this place if we, the general public, aren't going in it and you can't even see it from anywhere else??? or ARE WE ABLE TO GO IN THERE??

MagicNeepSnow.jpg

WTF?!?!

I thought that was the supposed storage, or maybe even a team member area... but then why is it themed with snow and all (knowing they are watching every dollar they spend and all they wouldn't theme an area that we won't see) THOUGHTS?

That was the supposed forced perspective street that was covered with the facade out front of it. If the Neep wasn't put in it would have made total sense, but AWESOME CATCH! :)

But so is riddle three solved now, or was he only close.

Not solved... what is cool is that many have pointed out that it is not a wall as perceived in the walk through anim. What is down there is something Uni has talked about and even promoted... yet, it was not what I originally suspected... but it is brilliant. The Uni Creative peeps... (I am sure it was the peeps that squeaked the ideas and then the older guys homogenized it and came up with some amazing stuff.) Yet I am confident that a few older people thought of stuff that not even the smartest peep could have come up with. This was pound your brains ideas... for months and months... just to sell it to JKR and beyond.

According to the walkthrough on the Universal website the entrance to the Hog's Head is at the "rear" of the Three Broomsticks, this alley must be that "back" door, keeps the kiddies out of a bar, I guess.

welcome! That would not stop the kiddies because the hogs head is connected to the three broomsticks, which makes me thiink that one can just walk right into each without exiting either. According to the concept art anyways.

I think Felipes post just made me even more confused haha (sorry). This alleyway clue is bothering me bad.

Was a view of the Forbidden Forest mentioned already? I may be wrong but that's the only thing that I can think of that they might've hinted at.

Last edited:
Because they were vague about where it would occur... we all just made assumptions... including myself.

Can you at least say when they said this so it can be narrowed down a little?

--- Update ---

Sorry I'm being such a pain in the ass, but come on, I want to get to bed sometime tonight, and I want this solved before then.
BTW can I just ask for a moment of silence for the day that we forgot a bout on the second? Who can guess what I'm talking about?