The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 218 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm assuming that this frozen water pump is where we will be getting are snow balls from.
XD
When Ellen visited the WWOHP they were next to it throwing snowballs.

DrAwsome, try to take a chill pill. If you want to call it "feeding his ego" than yes we were. We think its fun, its called speculation and having a conversation.

That snowball thing is interesting... If that is true, than awesome.

Why would they place the choir in a back alleyway? That seems like a bad place for a show, guests would need a sign saying show is down that way. But than again, where are they performing, I always assumed they would perform at the stone stage area. The knockturn alley idea sounds interesting but then that would mean its just a sign saying it unless there are a bunch of facades back there.

TSSD, oh sorry I totally forgot thanks!

I agree. I thought the frog choir would perform on that stone stage area too. (The one at the far end of Hogsmeade, to the right, on the way to Hogwarts) As seen here:

FrogChoir.jpg

Singing Toad marks the spot LOL! That's my Paint art for the day :p

but why would they put snow in there? unless general public can see it, it' a waste :shrug: Idk, maybe it can be seen from somewhere... I guess we have to wait to go and see for ourselves...

Now back to the alley between the Three Broomsticks and Honeydukes... Upon further inspection of Disneyhead's pics I found this:

There's also more theming there than I would think was necessary (like around that shed). Maybe we'll be able to go deeper into the alley than I thought? and I see that display window someone was talking about :)

Maybe they are like emergency exits, or like a place for staff and changing room for the performers ??

--- Update ---

coors47.jpg

fake snow !!!

Last edited:
Maybe they are like emergency exits, or like a place for staff and changing room for the performers ??

That actually makes a lot of sense! I didn't think of that use for that space, but the changing room has got to be somewhere near the "stone stage area" where the Beauxbaton girls, Durmstrang boys, and frog choir perform. It's either gotta be this space or the shop facades on the right side of Hogsmeade, after Olivander's. (That book store and the other one)

That actually makes a lot of sense! I didn't think of that use for that space, but the changing room has got to be somewhere near the "stone stage area" where the Beauxbaton girls, Durmstrang boys, and frog choir perform. It's either gotta be this space or the shop facades on the right side of Hogsmeade, after Olivander's. (That book store and the other one)

I'm sooo smart !!! Jk. But yea, it does make sense and its the only logical place.

--- Update ---

on this website as soon as you get on pictures start fading in and out and one says Harry Potter ride !!! Scent ???

http://www.eco-scent.com/

Last edited:
Ok so most of the music has changed on the website heres the almost full list:

Zonkos: The Night Bus
Dragon Challenge: The Qudditch Match
Honeydukes: Aunt Marges Walt's
The Three Broomsticks: Double Double Toil And Trouble
Olivanders: the chamber of secrets
Owl Post: Prologue
Dervish And Bangers: Reunion Of Friends
Harry Potter And The Forbidden Journey: Fawkes The Phoenix
Flitchs Emporium Of Confiscated Goods: Gilderoy Lockhart
Flight Of The Hipogriff: Unknown

Last edited:
Because supposedly Snow Masters are the ones that are gonna make the snow for the WWOHP.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/bu...snowmaking-company-for-harry-potter-work.html

And also the website shows that Eco-scent is their sister company. So i clicked on it and the WWOHP thing popped up. lol

Oh cool! haha! So what scents could we get? I honestly have no idea :shrug: Forest smell for a forbidden forest scene? nasty smell for the chamber of secrets or the dementor's mouth? :p Anyone with actual good guesses?

The thread is starting to discover exciting stuff again! I do like the strangely good themed alley way behind Honeydukes... Let me clarify from what I said way back and people bickered about it; I do like facts and info, I don’t like lengthy confusing riddles. Maybe I don’t mind the simple ones but some weren’t simple and by the time I logged on the next time, hundreds of pages had swarmed the thread and among those pages were riddles that everyone had already figured out, and about the riddles in code.

--- Update ---

Maybe the Greenhouses emit smells? The Potions room possibly? (It could be leaking out from under the shut classroom door). I reckon maybe charcoal essence for the Dragon Scene…

Yay!!! I'm back!!! I was so scared I was going to miss the 3rd report or *gasp* a soft opening.

I had computer issues, then internet issues but I have them mostly resolved now. I took my tower to my old PC to get fixed (was a lost cause, rest in peace old PC) the computer guy hooked it up, saw my Wizarding World wallpaper and me standing there in a "Muggle" shirt. He said "I guess you are a Potter fan huh?" If he only knew.

Back on topic, did I miss anything in the week and a half I was MIA???? I didn't read through the 30 pages I missed but figured that since it wasn't 100, the report wasn't released yet and no softs.

This is pure conjecture, but I can imagine there being a small alley that is meant to recreate Knockturn Alley. Sure, Knockturn is in Diagon Alley in London, but UO isn't creating that, it's creating Hogsmeade and jamming as much theming in as possible. I'd like to have a dark, creepy alley with fascade store-fronts like Borgin and Burkes and maybe some others. Behind the fascades will probably be existing shops, storage, kitchens, etc -- but it would be fun to have that for photo opportunities! UO does a good job of creating these kind of fascades purely for theming sake (the Blues Brother/Starbucks area of USF comes to mind).

I cannot imagine them actually opening a "dark magic" shop, like B&B, though. Nothing has been announced or even hinted at, and I doubt there is enough non-Satanic merchandise that could be sold there.

i make an screen cap from ecoscent :

That website pulls one of the worst marketing mistakes... the main page goes through this animation showing the different companies they serve... Resorts!, Theme Parks!, Cruise Ships! and.... finally... FUNERALS... *rolls eyes*

On another note... being one to triple check facts... I emailed a Scots friend of mine to get the final skinny on Neep...

my email:
"Hope all is well. Scottish question for you. Do people in Scotland
still refer to Turnips as Neeps?
Bet you weren't expecting that question!"

His response:
"Yes they do, and they are usually served with Tatties (potatoes) and
some kind of meat.
You have my attention. What prompted such a question?"

So, "The Magic Neep" is in fact "The Magic Turnip". I wouldn't be surprised to hear that JKR came up with that as it is so the lexicon of HP even though it was never used in the books.

Wait, aren't there vegetable carts next to the snowman? I remember specifically seeing some sort of food vending cart on the street in the animated tour, but I assumed it would be theming that wouldn't be interactive. But maybe it's got something g to do with the magic neep, or magic turnip? Is it an interactive experience with the wands?

Teebin-"That website pulls one of the worst marketing mistakes... the main page goes through this animation showing the different companies they serve... Resorts!, Theme Parks!, Cruise Ships! and.... finally... FUNERALS... *rolls eyes*"

FloRida848- So what are you saying, that its not true. Yes teebin because you know everything apparently. =/ Why would they lie. Anyways, i think that they might have a smell of coal near the train.

Last edited: