The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 219 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Teebin-"That website pulls one of the worst marketing mistakes... the main page goes through this animation showing the different companies they serve... Resorts!, Theme Parks!, Cruise Ships! and.... finally... FUNERALS... *rolls eyes*"

FloRida848- So what are you saying, that its not true. Yes teebin because you know everything apparently. =/ Why would they lie. Anyways, i think that they might have a smell of charcoal near the train.

He said that they made a marketing mistake by mentioning resorts, theme parks and funerals as clients all in the same animation (which I would agree is not a great choice). He was not questioning the truth behind what the website stated. To be blunt about it, you've been kind of rude lately. Chill out a bit. Even if you don't like Teebin, you have to admit that he does a good job of keeping this otherwise-uninteresting thread... well, interesting.

Teebin-"That website pulls one of the worst marketing mistakes... the main page goes through this animation showing the different companies they serve... Resorts!, Theme Parks!, Cruise Ships! and.... finally... FUNERALS... *rolls eyes*"

FloRida848- So what are you saying, that its not true. Yes teebin because you know everything apparently. =/ Why would they lie. Anyways, i think that they might have a smell of charcoal near the train.

I believe what Teebin is getting at is the fact that this scent company advertises that they supply scents for the funeral industry. Its just not a very good marketing decision...FUN, FUN, FUN, DEATH!

Charcoal? I didnt know they had frequent cookouts at Hogsmeade Station, but I do love the smell of a good charcoal grill going.

Edit: ^Beat me to it!

So I haven't seen a wave from Teebin when it comes to the third riddle.

He said Universal spoke about it but this is something no once expected to be here....anyone have a link to both the original and most recent press release to read through them?

He said that they made a marketing mistake by mentioning resorts, theme parks and funerals as clients all in the same animation (which I would agree is not a great choice). He was not questioning the truth behind what the website stated. To be blunt about it, you've been kind of rude lately. Chill out a bit. Even if you don't like Teebin, you have to admit that he does a good job of keeping this otherwise-uninteresting thread... well, interesting.

i have to disagree he is not making it interesting. Teebin has made it hard to read. It is so annoying trying to filter through pages of silly riddles. if i want a game i'll go to the game thread if i want info i thought this was the place to go.

i have to disagree he is not making it interesting. Teebin has made it hard to read. It is so annoying trying to filter through pages of silly riddles. if i want a game i'll go to the game thread if i want info i thought this was the place to go.

That is the problem, this is not a place for info, its a place for speculation, and those who DO have info are either 1. Not suppossed to have it or 2. Aren't suppossed to tell it. So in order to not only protect themselves, but this ENTIRE website from UO legal, the riddles aren't going anywhere.

What is lighter than a feather, can be seen by the naked eye, and if put in a barrel, it makes the barrel lighter?

Hey, I totally understand that riddles aren't everyone's forte. Personally, it isn't really my gig. However, at this point in the game, I understand that I'm going to get one of three things in this thread: a Teebin riddle, people asking when softs are, or absolutely nothing. When faced with those options, I'll take the riddle. Besides, some people really enjoy them (riddles). Who are we to ruin their fun?

^ if it "must" be said in riddle form then you probably shouldn't be saying it at all. just keep it to yourself don't be gossiping about this stuff

wow first time posting twice in a day this must annoy me more than i thought

Then do what most people do when they don't like something, don't do it. If you don't like the riddles, skip it, don't read it.

Speculation is just a stab in the dark at stuff we would love/hope to see, you're not going to get any concrete information on here. So this is the wrong place to come if you want facts.

If you want lively conversation and having fun talking about the WWOHP, you're in the right spot.

Otherwise Teebin I have a couple of guesses to that mystery shop in the back:

Weasley Shop
Back entrance to Hogs Head
Maybe something that has a view into the Great Hall of the castle
An animal shop where people can buy frogs, owls, and cats
Bookstore and some Gilderoy Lockhart books for sale
Borgin and Burkes and the vanishing cabinet

I can't believe people on this site. You complain about not receiving real info, then when you're told why the info is in riddles, you say then it shouldn't be shared. WHAT?! You're contradicting yourself. You want info that Uni hasn't released, but you don't want it on here if Uni doesn't want it on here. So what do you want? You want solid facts that Uni is OK with? Then go to their website. You may not want to hear riddles, but EVERYONE doesn't want to hear you complain over and over again about riddles. Rant over.

For people guessing about the alley, I don't think it's going to be an actual store. Just a facade. So they wouldn't need to have Satanic materials for a Borgin & Burke, just a storefront. I don't think B&B will be there though, as Uni never talked about it and Teebin hasn't waved at it. But he did wave at someone saying something about some kind of animated window (and by animated I mean with moving pieces, not actual animation).

ok, so the disscussion about the scents had me thinking and so I went on the partner site (Snowmasters). Does anyone know what product uni actually bought or did snowmasters create something exclusive? Because I was looking at the products page and some of the equipment uses evaporating snow (which makes sense for theme parks) and some of those can make the snow from the ground, which when talking about that fountain thingy of frozen water someone said that snow would not be coming from the ground area. Only one product I saw actually specialized in from above snow.

^ if it "must" be said in riddle form then you probably shouldn't be saying it at all. just keep it to yourself don't be gossiping about this stuff

wow first time posting twice in a day this must annoy me more than i thought

YEAH!!! Everyone keep everything to yourselves. Dont speculate in a RUMOR thread that would be ridiculous. This thread would be so much greater if people would just tell top secret information so we dont have to use our brains and hear others ideas. And I hate this thread so much that I will continue to post here just to let you know how much I hate it.

You could go to IOA central there discussion is booming right now.

DrAwesome, if you don't want to contribute to the conversation with the riddles, you don't have to ;-) We all understand that you don't like it and don't wanna be a part of it, so please stop complaining about it because we got it the first time you said it. I hope you also understood our point of view that we enjoy the information that HAS to be presented in a cryptic way so the poster, the forum, and the source do not get in trouble. I hope that settles it and we can move on to more interesting and worthwhile conversation.

You are more than welcome to provide new topics of conversation! I'm sure we're all open to that :thumbs: We're not limited to just one topic here; this is an open thread for anything related to the Wizarding World ;-)

So my thing about the Attendees of the Travel Agent Convention got swallowed up by the riddles. But Monday something big should be happening in TWWOHP.

So my thing about the Attendees of the Travel Agent Convention got swallowed up by the riddles. But Monday something big should be happening in TWWOHP.

Sorry about that DH... So, is there anything more you can tell us about this event? Are we expecting the folks to be served food in the 3 Brooms? Will you be attending on behalf of your job?

I will not be attending, and to be honest, I have no idea when this convention is. I was just told that this Monday, something very exciting about something we have been waiting on would be happening. And the travel convention was mentioned in the same breath. Now my source could have his Mondays mixed up.

interesting... I thought someone found an artile a few days ago saying they were coming on the 17th. I wonder whats happening on monday... its definitly not softs lol. Maybe youre right dh I dont know haha

just to clarify what i meant earlier is that if your info is going to legal departments come after you then you should probably not mention it at all. for those of you saying just skip the riddle stuff when i checked last night there was 7-8 pages about the riddles and thats a little hard to skip through. Last if u say we need the riddles cause it keeps the thread alive then please take time to view some of the other lovely threads. I done with my rants cause don't want to clutter up this thread anymore so no need to reply to this just needed to vent. maybe i'm just having a bad. sorry for all the clutter i added just needed to let some frustration out. what can i say its the begining of finals week:(