The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe what Teebin is getting at is the fact that this scent company advertises that they supply scents for the funeral industry. Its just not a very good marketing decision...FUN, FUN, FUN, DEATH!

Charcoal? I didnt know they had frequent cookouts at Hogsmeade Station, but I do love the smell of a good charcoal grill going.

Edit: ^Beat me to it!

wow i meant coal !!!

In response to Riddle #3 I was originally going to say the Gringotts ATM may be back there, but now that I've seen the shop window...I can say that I have no idea what it could be. hmmm...it's got moving parts to it...what other shop in Harry Potter would use moving items as a display??? According to Teebin Uni talked about possibly involving this shop in the HP land, but when they talked about it apparently they did so like it would be involved on a smaller scale, which has now been revealed to be quite larger than we expected. So, the question is what shop has Uni talked about involving, then apparently scrapped, that has now magiked itself into the park?

On further inspection I have noticed the alleyway is not connected to Three Broomsticks, but is inbetween Honeydukes and another unnamed building. The only other shops that Uni has talked about but has not really gone into detail on is Zonkos's Joke Shop and Dervish and Bangs (which has been confirmed to make an appearance according to the news page on the official website). Could the display in the alley be for Zonko's or DnB (It could also just as easily be an animated display for Honeydukes), or does Teebin's Riddle have nothing to do with the window display? I bring up this other possibility because Teebin mentions the *Whatever It Is* being on the right, and the display window is clearly on the left. Maybe I was right with my first guess of Gringotts, maybe it's been turned into a walk-up interactive banking experience involving goblins and such.

(Teebin must be enjoying the chaos he's created, no offense T-Man)

Last edited:
Teebin really who the hell are you ??? You give all the riddles, talk like you know everything and want us all to believe it. I understand that you dont want to get in trouble by uni or whatever but you can be another strong arm !!! If people have fun believing you props for you but I like proof and FACTS.This site is getting worse and worse let me tell you, it should be called Teebin United.

Last edited:
^^
:blah::rant::mad:

*sighs*

ONCE AGAIN, I must say that if you don't approve of Teebin's riddles then you have several options

A. Ignore Them
B. Move to another forum
C. Use the Block Button

Either way the ones who find the riddles annoying need to quiet down because it's starting to annoy other members. Your not going to get Teebin banned, and your not going to stop him from posting his riddles, so chillax and stop wasting your energy on this useless argument.

Thank You

Last edited:
Sorry, who are you to give me options ???

Alright, have fun believing his games, Enjoy !!! =)

Seriously,I'm just going to ignore his comments.

Last edited:
It's a cool idea doing a travel agents thing in the Wizarding World. That way they can make even more people come and get in my way of buying stuff and riding the rides. lol I do think it is a cool idea from a business standpoint. More people + more $ for uni.

It's scary to think that the grand opening is next month. This project has been going on for so long and its finally coming to an end. It won't be long before soft openings happen. A mysterious 3rd report will be released. At the least, they will start letting the few Muggles who bought those packages into the wonderful gates.

Oh yeah, and happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone!!! It will be nice to celebrate with a nice Butterbeer right about now.

Sorry, who are you to give me options ???

Alright, have fun believing his games, Enjoy !!! =)

Seriously,I'im just going to ignore his comments.

Exactly and who are you to tell people how to post the information they have?....Thank you come again

Teebin really who the hell are you ??? You give all the riddles, talk like you know everything and want us all to believe it. I understand that you dont want to get in trouble by uni or whatever but you can be another strong arm !!! If people have fun believing you props for you but I like proof and FACTS.This site is getting worse and worse let me tell you, it should be called Teebin United.

Breath man, breath!

Until information and facts are released, rumors, speculation and tidbits of knowledge acquired through unnamed sources is all we have. We have seen some of what Teebin has posted come to fruition, so that gives him some credibility and that's why we pay attention to what he says. But that's all there is to it... Anyone can start talking about something on here and we can all chat about that, as long as it's WWoHP related and interesting... Let's not complain and instead if you wanna talk about something else, just propose another topic of conversation. If you don't know what else to talk about, then what's wrong with discussing these rumors in a riddle? We have nothing esle to do until someone proposes a new topic of conversation or some new info is released.

Can we all keep our cool? And I can't say this enough: we're not limited to just Teebin's riddles... ANYONE can propose to talk about ANYTHING else, but until you start a new topic of conversation we can't really talk about anything else other than the riddles, now can we?

Let's get back on topic everyone. There's no need for arguing or insulting to be occurring. This is a friendly board and we would like to keep it that way. The riddles are not harming anyone and can easily be skipped over. The island will be open for package holders and maybe soft openings this month. I'm sure we can all hold out with the riddles and rumors for a little longer. We'll have all the information we could ever want in just a few more weeks.

Let's please keep the name-calling off of the board and continue on. Thanks.

I dont like talking about waffles. Pretzels or ice cream on the other hand...

It's a cool idea doing a travel agents thing in the Wizarding World. That way they can make even more people come and get in my way of buying stuff and riding the rides. lol I do think it is a cool idea from a business standpoint. More people + more $ for uni.

It's scary to think that the grand opening is next month. This project has been going on for so long and its finally coming to an end. It won't be long before soft openings happen. A mysterious 3rd report will be released. At the least, they will start letting the few Muggles who bought those packages into the wonderful gates.

Oh yeah, and happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone!!! It will be nice to celebrate with a nice Butterbeer right about now.

I love that they are coming as well. more promotion= yay.
It is scary to think that we are so close. Man, this feels like waiting for DH again *tear*. I hope the package group part 1 will get to stay in the land and not just have breakfast and will get to ride FJ. That would be sad if not. Happy 5 May to you too! Do you have secret access to butterbeer? You need to share.

What is everyones obsession with butterbeer anyway, what about pumpkin juice? It has feelings too.

I dont like talking about waffles. Pretzels or ice cream on the other hand...

I love that they are coming as well. more promotion= yay.
It is scary to think that we are so close. Man, this feels like waiting for DH again *tear*. I hope the package group part 1 will get to stay in the land and not just have breakfast and will get to ride FJ. That would be sad if not. Happy 5 May to you too! Do you have secret access to butterbeer? You need to share.

What is everyones obsession with butterbeer anyway, what about pumpkin juice? It has feelings too.

Amen Sister (I'm assuming sister, not brother what with the DH part, but maybe not) anyway...Amen Sister/Brother on all the pumpkin juice dissing. I'm looking forward to a Butterbeer and all, but I think the Pumpkin Juice sounds just as good and maybe even better (more light and refreshing in the Orlando heat).

Speaking of Orlando heat and it's possible impact on Hogsmead themeing, has it been confirmed there will be "snow" falling? And if it has, do you guys think it will snow all the time or only at certain scheduled/random times? And do you think it will feel odd to see all the snow falling from the sky and piled on the roofs as well as see the frozen water trough etc and yet at the same time be sweating buckets in the 90degree heat/98percent humidity? I don't guess there's any chance they'll be piping in some sort of outdoor air conditioning? I imagine that'd be a tad bit expensive, not to mention ecologically irresponsible. It would be AMAZING though. They'd have to forcefully remove people from the land at the end of the every day! Not that they won't have to do that anyway heat or no heat! (and sorry if this topic has already been covered to death--I've only been around here for the past month or so.)