The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 222 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nice new pics at least it looks like they are still working on something but yet paint is still missing *sigh*

As far as special tickets I wish it was to go before June 18th but it's more than likely just a themed ticket. But it may offer the special "Grand Opening" ticket that is included in the package? (the souvenir one) which would be nice for those not buying the package.

PS I also love Amazing Race :)

So, now let us all return to Disneyhead's post. He believed something might be happening this coming Monday... yet he believed it was backed up by the fact that the Travel Convention was coming to town which he found out LATER. So now we know two things. The travel convention is actually coming to town and be at UO on the evening of 17th. So, let us back up... we still have the statement that DH said about something happening this coming Monday. If I were going to do "something", I would begin it on a Monday, and not a Friday or Saturday.

Think kiddo's! And Dreamcat still has not replied whether or not she has set foot inside Hogsmeade and been shown around... Yet Dreamcat appears to think I am an ok poster here. So... what might that mean?

its_beautiful.jpg

Great pics! Much appreciated! :thumbs:

Wow best picture I've ever seen.

affirmative.

...but if softs are being suggested for next week...it's NOT going to happen regardless of who visits the park next week.

Ok... why NOT? I am not disbelieving you... I am asking you why not? This complicated new ride desperately needs the practical softs that major parks present. They are pushing things to the point of HRRR... and that is not a good thing. EE 3 months of softs... FJ is less than 6 weeks and counting.

Silence

Ok then.... "Family Feud" time....

Top five things that happen in the Winter in Scotland? ( I am going somewhere with this... I promise)

X
X
X
X
X

Last edited:
hmm, would there be a possibility of it soft opening for Mother's Day. I think some rides have done it before; I believe Griffon did.

Christmas celebrations. ^

(nassal sound) *eeeerrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnggggk*

Times up. Survey says....

#1 It gets cold
#2 It snows
#3 Turn up the heat
#4 Drink heavily
#5 Queen doesn't visit Balmoral Castle (but drinks brandy like a fish regardless)

--- Update ---

Ok... NEXT Question...

What are the top 5 most common things that one does in a Scottish Kitchen...

X
X
X
X
X

I refer back to my "last 5 pounds" to lose situation. While you look hot and all your friends are complimenting you, you're the one who continues to look in the mirror naked and only see those last 5 pounds still yet to lose.

They are close. Ohhhhhhh so close, but yet so far.

With the complexity of the ride it would be too much of a risk for Universal to open early for testing. Rather, I should say, too much of a risk for Park Services.