The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 224 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok Part Deuce, these were taken earlier today.

k3a9ee.jpg

34pxbnr.jpg

5v249x.jpg

30u4z6c.jpg

14szj1h.jpg

xptt8p.jpg

2z6ys7d.jpg

2rr6gqu.jpg

8yb5oy.jpg

dhd8qp.jpg

ie3ucl.jpg

4kczv9.jpg

e16o29.jpg

10ndrvl.jpg

zvc68p.jpg

e71ouw.jpg

300z2nl.jpg

255rj0j.jpg

^Yeah my patience has run its course!^

Thats it for now.

when i said trust me i ment ...........you will see alot of cool stuff....

just look what i i posted...
when u do see all that cool stuff tho just remember ..........AAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOO SNIPER TOLD ME SO..........

Hatetofly, Are these going to be weekly updates? Your updates are great and very good quality. I am very impresed by the amount of updates you have given us already in such a short time period. Thanks again!

EDIT: i wonder if the flags/banners are a sign of things starting to get ready for the softs. I don't think they would just put them up for practice. :lol: They have already done that (After DD refurb).

Last edited:
hatetofly, this second batch is awesomer than the first. Good pics! The flags are unfolded= big smile. That tarp over the tents was on the portion to the right yesturday, I wonder what they are doing to the tents.

Nice pics hatetofly! :) Many new little details (or I just haven;t caught them before)

With the flags finally coming down and finishing touches going all around, I would hope next week would be employee previews and the week of the 17th softs would begin. It sounds like a good plan. I think they need to start softs soon! It's a whole land, not just a new attraction, and they need as much testing as possible with crowd there. They're cutting it close! Come on Uni!

Last edited:
Ive come to realize over time that people who put the words "trust me" when posting some new information are untrue. It kind of builds an insecurity, why would you need to tell everyone before they have even replied that they need to believe you they haven't questioned you yet?

usually because a new poster gets questioned regardless of what they're saying. it's a rough ride coming in new to this thread.

but adding to the alley chat, the alley dead ends...for the most part, into a building. it's a delicious view to be certain!

Hatetofly, Are these going to be weekly updates? Your updates are great and very good quality. I am very impresed by the amount of updates you have given us already in such a short time period. Thanks again!

EDIT: i wonder if the flags/banners are a sign of things starting to get ready for the softs. I don't think they would just put them up for practice. :lol: They have already done that (After DD refurb).

Yeah, they are for the most part. I have annual passes to Universal, Sea World, Busch Gardens, and seasonal to Disney. So once the HP thing dies down I will begin doing updates for the 2011 coaster project, Fantasy Land at WDW, and whatever else is going up. I really appreciate your compliments and will continue to do updates as often as possible. Thank You

like i said before a bird dropped me off a map of FJ

wizard chess anyone...... can a flying bench play wizards chess?...i guess we are going to find out...

I can't take it anymore. I have been waiting to see what might happen for my early June trip but I have to buy the express pass tickets before they go up any higher. So I will be at IOA on June 10th with my son. I have prepared him that we will not get in. To make up for it I went ahead a bought 1day 2 park tickets so we should stay busy. We may not get back until another two yrs. Hopefully FJ will not go the way of EE at AK where a $100 Million project has had its highly publicized special effect broken for the last 3 yrs and no signs of fixing it either. Lets hope the WW tree does not go the way of the yeti.

I have enjoyed reading this forum riddles and all.