The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 223 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
First Post

The Pics look great....i just wanted to say i herd from a bird that

Wizards, witches, elfs, will share a meal with you...

Flying plates, cups, forks ect. will be floating around in 3 broomsticks...

There will be a window looking into a magical kitchen of the 3 broomsticks, with alot of stuff going on... cant tell tooooo much...:drool5:

Did the bird that found me find anyone else?

The Pics look great....i just wanted to say i herd from a bird that

Wizards, witches, elfs, will share a meal with you...

Flying plates, cups, forks ect. will be floating around in 3 broomsticks...

There will be a window looking into a magical kitchen of the 3 broomsticks, with alot of stuff going on... cant tell tooooo much...:drool5:

Did the bird that found me find anyone else?
GASP is that what's in the alley? A window that gives people a peek into the kitchen for the Three Broomsticks??

Clear the table?

*eeerrrrnnnnnnnggggggkph*

Survey Says!

#1 cook
#2 wash dishes
#3 prepare neeps and tatties and serve with a roast lamb
#4 put dishes away in cupboard
#5 drink heavily (what you do with your bagpipes is up to the individual)

My word... what a great show... sorry that not all of you won, however... at least two of those answers seem interesting... very interesting. There was something unresolved last night... hmmm what was it. The water fountain trough... no no no...

:wave:

Last edited:
So it's window to the real kitchen, but the real kitchen has magical elements flying everywhere? Like you see people working, but pots and pans are flying overhead them. Musion?

its a bewitched kitchen.. u see no workers.... lots of cool things going on... trust me....

the bird said nothing about workers....

has any one see the ride map?????

tebbin i''m new at this.. cut me some slack....next time i will knock

Ive come to realize over time that people who put the words "trust me" when posting some new information are untrue. It kind of builds an insecurity, why would you need to tell everyone before they have even replied that they need to believe you they haven't questioned you yet?

Ive come to realize over time that people who put the words "trust me" when posting some new information are untrue. It kind of builds an insecurity, why would you need to tell everyone before they have even replied that they need to believe you they haven't questioned you yet?

Oh hell... no one should trust me or anyone else... verify info if you can... otherwise... use your logic. Right?

Sometimes I wing an answer on here... and today one of my "wings" was confirmed as it was logical... The wands are COMPOSITE materials... AND..... drumroll... much heavier than their Nobel Collection counterparts... as if they have a steel rod in the middle. These wands are going to be/feel as expensive as they are heavy...

And you know who... thank you for that insight.

Last edited:
the bird told me that us muggles would not want our food just popping up on our tables and i also dont want a house elf to cook my food, so what option do they have...

.......bewitched kitchen .... spells charms.. whatever u wanna call them..
a spoon turning in a bowl... with no workers... dishes stacking washing

i think u guys get the hint...
thats my riddle...

--- Update ---

wow... my first attack...

:p haha. I kind of agree with that, there isnt any need to say "trust me". It makes people think SAS again (not saying sniper is).

sniper, the magic dishes were mentioned before I think in those fan site reports... they described three broomsticks. and no one is really attacking you dude they are just suggesting you not try to convince us youre right and just say the info and let us determine the truth. peace is wanted.

Last edited: