The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 225 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ill describe its a sketch with others on it, and its been around for quite sometime and is pretty much visible to everyone although im still not risking it ;) i quite like my OU account as it is....

I was just thinking, oh is that new (sig) its lovely BBPH. Yeah, I think Ive seen it before but I cant remember exactly and I am sure that posting it again would be breaking a rule.

the sketch the bird gave me, has alot of confirmed props the bird said.

i herd bad news also .. many props were cut out... due to budget issues...

example: 4 birds were sketched but 2 end up on the ride.

LOL, i just looked over at disboards and wow all they do is quote what we say over here, much point just join OU!

---Update---

Hmm thanks for that jj3352

So yesterday someone brought it to my attention some of the songs had changed on the website but i have only just noticed this, when the page opens i like many other im sure press that skip buttton nice and quickly this time i didnt and i noticed the music is pretty much the same except for two large crashes randomly added to the music anyone know about this?

Ok so most of the music has changed on the website heres the almost full list:

Zonkos: The Night Bus
Dragon Challenge: The Qudditch Match
Honeydukes: Aunt Marges Walt's
The Three Broomsticks: Double Double Toil And Trouble
Olivanders: the chamber of secrets
Owl Post: Prologue
Dervish And Bangers: Reunion Of Friends
Harry Potter And The Forbidden Journey: Fawkes The Phoenix
Flitchs Emporium Of Confiscated Goods: Gilderoy Lockhart
Flight Of The Hipogriff: Unknown

ughhhhh... I'm done with exams... my head feels like mush..... what'd I miss?

Oh man I wish I was done with exams. I have 4 more exams. Which is why I haven't been on here too much. I'm not sure if you were here for Teebin's riddles. There were 3 of them. They were interesting. 1 of them was a window at Three Broomsticks where you can see magical things happening in the kitchen. Another was the Gringotts ATM next to the bathrooms.

Sniper you seem like a nice guys but your birdie sadly just seem to be some reports like the American Scenic as far as what props & a brief mention about broomsticks. The details of the kitchen would be great but it seem like just an active imagination based on the few small reports we have heard. Also saying you have a "map" of FJ almost right away is a sign of if by a far off chance if I really had the layout of the ride I don't care if Universal hunts me down. Let's be honest here because there have been too many false alarms & saying you have the layout of the ride than just dropping details we all know is a bad first impression & a good sign of what you do know.

JJ good to know maybe it might be fun to try to get up there on Monday to check it out. Let's hope they paint a few things before they get here I don't think execs will be happy with unpainted bricks with only weeks to go.

I WANT TO SAY IT ONE MORE TIME until we hear a official day for a TM preview don't bother mentioning a date for softs it's not worth the disappointment or getting your hopes up. Like I said just be happy if there is ANY public soft before those package people role into town because it's going to be close

Last edited:
So yesterday someone brought it to my attention some of the songs had changed on the website but i have only just noticed this, when the page opens i like many other im sure press that skip buttton nice and quickly this time i didnt and i noticed the music is pretty much the same except for two large crashes randomly added to the music anyone know about this?

Isn't the song that plays for FotH called "Buckbeak's Flight?"