The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 217 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I vaguely recall some posts about Madam Puddifoot's which is in an alley of the main drive in Hogsmeade... and it would make sense next to the Three Broomsticks kitchens where food and tea could be prepared...

Is it an outside window for the three broomsticks restaurant? That answer sounds confusing, so I'll put it plainly: if one were to walk down that alley, would they see an open window with an employee with a cash register and a large menu behind them? It would mean that the "counter-service" aspect of the restaurant is not inside, but OUTSIDE instead? Hope I'm right, but knowing this confusing riddle, probably not.

Is it an outside window for the three broomsticks restaurant? That answer sounds confusing, so I'll put it plainly: if one were to walk down that alley, would they see an open window with an employee with a cash register and a large menu behind them? It would mean that the "counter-service" aspect of the restaurant is not inside, but OUTSIDE instead? Hope I'm right, but knowing this confusing riddle, probably not.

haha! I understand what you are saying but I think that would be a no.

The last response from teebin makes me think its an event more than an object.

TSSD, are you talking about May 2nd, the anniversary of the battle of hogwarts? haha... I had my moment of silence but as this forum is not mainly HP I think it would be weird... kind of like ms's 15min silence thing that fell apart- if you have no clue what Im talking about than just ignore me and my ramblings haha.

Can you at least say when they said this so it can be narrowed down a little? Sorry I'm being such a pain in the ass, but come on, I want to get to bed sometime tonight, and I want this solved before then.
BTW can I just ask for a moment of silence for the day that we forgot a bout on the second? Who can guess what I'm talking about?

Sorry... I cannot... It would be going beyond. If you guess and get a wave from me... that is all you will get yet it may not be the entire story. Then it will leave you to wonder and dream as we all have on this project. What I know is what I know... should I know? No. Yet.... I have been most respectful of what I know and only to perk your desire to visit the park. Do I wish I knew more... yes... could I know too much if I was told? NO. Nothing compares to the visceral experience of what a great theme park offers. No important theme park can be ruined by videos or photographs or text.

Dreamcat, 10 points to Hufflepuff!!!! Let's have a (figurative) moment of silence for Remus and Nymphadora Lupin, Fred Weasley, Colin Creevy, Severus Snape, and the 50 odd more who died fighting for Harry Potter and the rights of the Wizarding World!

And here's a better look at the place:

hpaerials2064.jpg

I can't believe I missed this when Disneyhead originally posted these pics!

I'm very lost, sorry......what did you miss. What were all the riddles about. My brain is fried from school, STILL !!!! AP classes are at fault.

Dreamcat, 10 points to Hufflepuff!!!! Let's have a (figurative) moment of silence for Remus and Nymphadora Lupin, Fred Weasley, Colin Creevy, Severus Snape, and the 50 odd more who died fighting for Harry Potter and the rights of the Wizarding World!

lol! Thanks for the points, I FIND that to be very nice of you. But oh my, that sounds horrible. People said Jo was cruel, you just killed off more characters than she did haha!

ok, sorry guys Ill get back on topic.

I'm very lost, sorry......what did you miss. What were all the riddles about. My brain is fried from school, STILL !!!! AP classes are at fault.

At the very top of the picture, the area with the orange ladders. Why is there snow there if it can't be seen from anywhere? could we maybe be able to go there? If not, why is it themed when Uni is trying to save every dollar possible and not waste it on theming areas that will not be seen by the general public?

(look at my post on the previous page for another pic of what I'm talking about. It's the one with the big WTF on it :p

(BTW, these posts of mine have nothing to do with the riddles... I came accross and thought to take a closer look at the helicopter pictures when researching the riddles)

Last edited:
On the walkthrough the double double toil and trouble music is playing for the three broomsticks... seems to suggest a choir to me.

At the very top of the picture, the area with the orange ladders. Why is there snow there if it can't be seen from anywhere? could we maybe be able to go there? If not, why is it themed when Uni is trying to save every dollar possible and not waste it on theming areas that will not be seen by the general public?

(look at my post on the previous page for another pic of what I'm talking about. It's the one with the big WTF on it :p

(BTW, these posts of mine have nothing to do with the riddles... I came accross and thought to take a closer look at the helicopter pictures when researching the riddles)

Maybe its just for storage of the carts outside in hogsmead or for the butterbeer refill station ????

Maybe its just for storage of the carts outside in hogsmead or for the butterbeer refill station ????

but why would they put snow in there? unless general public can see it, it' a waste :shrug: Idk, maybe it can be seen from somewhere... I guess we have to wait to go and see for ourselves...

Now back to the alley between the Three Broomsticks and Honeydukes... Upon further inspection of Disneyhead's pics I found this:

Alley04.jpg

There's also more theming there than I would think was necessary (like around that shed). Maybe we'll be able to go deeper into the alley than I thought? and I see that display window someone was talking about :)

Why would they place the choir in a back alleyway? That seems like a bad place for a show, guests would need a sign saying show is down that way. But than again, where are they performing, I always assumed they would perform at the stone stage area. The knockturn alley idea sounds interesting but then that would mean its just a sign saying it unless there are a bunch of facades back there.

TSSD, oh sorry I totally forgot thanks!