The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 214 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In the Third pic, The alley Felipe pointed out leads to the delivery area. Is it just a gate that will separate the delivery area and the WWoHP or something more? Anyone know?

Ok so we know its an alley but i have no idea what could be down there, isnt that kind of where the kitchen is for the three broomsticks ?

hat's an alley that you can better appreciate from this perspective:

ioaariel035.jpg

Damn Felipe... that is why I asked for the aerials today.... just wanted to confirm.... Forgot that Briman took pictures too... he has disappeared from here.
regardless... I must quote a famous penguin and say "smile and wave boys... smile.... and... wave....

Damn Felipe... that is why I asked for the aerials today.... just wanted to confirm.... Forgot that Briman took pictures too... he has dissapeared from here.
regardless... I must quote a famous penguin and say "smile and wave boys... smile.... and... wave....

Hahaha! Teebin's plan (Penguins) was foiled. King Julien (Felipe) rules the zoo!

I now have proof the alley leads to the delivery area/entrance.

Alley.jpg

Darn Gannon... you have provided two truths in that picture... a secret way to walk through the wall in my original picture posted by universal... but also something present 50' beyond the barrel juice wagon.

So, there remains two things... special things and the point of my posts not as yet answered.

Last edited:
I am reposting my two hints yet unanswered. A few of you are sooooooooo close. But... I will not defy Uni Legal... but I will skirt around them...

Another Universal image... Dumbledore would say of it, "What you perceive that you see... is not what it appears at all". What a real estate salesman might say, "location, location, location!"

There is more to the dead center of this Universal image than you can imagine. It is far more than it appears, both figuratively and literally. Just ask yourself, "If I were to walk into the area in the center of that image and keep walking and walking... and then look to my right... what might I see?" From the picture... I say "it is impossible.... totally impossible. What am I missing, and even if I could... what is to the right, what might be to the right?" Legit as Wednesday... yet there will be no help at all on this one.

Is it (riddle three) something like Sneetch Beach except more hidden? Something there just cool to see but serving no purpose?

--- Update ---

Wait, hold on, riddle two is solved? Wait, riddle one was solved? Wow, I'm slow.

I am reposting my one hint yet unanswered. A few of you are sooooooooo close. But... I will not defy Uni Legal... but I will skirt around them...

There is more to the dead center of this Universal image than you can imagine. It is far more than it appears, both figuratively and literally. Just ask yourself, "If I were to walk into the area in the center of that image and keep walking and walking... and then look to my right... what might I see?" From the picture... I say "it is impossible.... totally impossible. What am I missing, and even if I could... what is to the right, what might be to the right?" Legit as Wednesday... yet there will be no help at all on this one.