The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 212 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Teebin are you talking about the Gringotts ATM? Is it in that little alleway in the middle? Because it combines the idea of money and toilets, in that the money is on the side of the toilets .

Another Universal image... Dumbledore would say of it, "What you perceive that you see... is not what it appears at all". What a real estate salesman might say, "location, location, location!"

Picture6.png

So, it was sweltering here today... I would hate to be one of the people doing final landscaping or painting work in WW... Hell, I would have hated to be at the parks at all. Just showing respect to the final workers on this project. And NO... that was not a hint of anything... It just gives you an idea of how horridly hot it was here today. AC = $$$

Another Universal image... Dumbledore would say of it, "What you perceive that you see... is not what it appears at all". What a real estate salesman might say, "location, location, location!"

Picture6.png

I think its not even going to be there at all and a regualr themed drinking fountain or even the butterbeer cart will be in front of this location.