The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 210 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ haha, sorry I was just messing with you.

ok so moving on... about the whole dementor effect I was always imagining the dementor coming from above or below and sweeping up into the front of the car and than pausing for like a moment and than performing the kiss and then from somewhere behind you harry performs the patronus charm to make it go away. Just my imagination haha.

^ haha, sorry I was just messing with you.

ok so moving on... about the whole dementor effect I was always imagining the dementor coming from above or below and sweeping up into the front of the car and than pausing for like a moment and than performing the kiss and then from somewhere behind you harry performs the patronus charm to make it go away. Just my imagination haha.

Oh! I love that idea! EXPECTOO PATRONUUUMMMM!!! :p

Last edited:
I may be wrong and teebins source is right but I am pretty sure I am at least half right haha. I just wanted to try and help you all understand that guests will buy stuff from this place so its not some giant warehouse thing. Its smaller and sells things I was shocked to hear got approved. I cant go into detail but in time you all will be surprised to haha.

:wave:

BTW... I am going to post 2-3 golds tomorrow. Don't worry Universal... they will be leading and not revealing. But they will be factual... (ofcourse, between you and me on here on OU, leading means....)

Last edited:
Expecto Patronum. Sorry. Major HP fan here.

lol, I think we gathered that by your avatar (or at least I did).

Could you imagine hearing expecto patronusss yelled haha, sorry felipe Im not trying to be mean. I am not going to be able to sleep tonight and feel like Ive been up for two days straight haha.

That's very possible. It's not that outlandish to say that a Dementor could be on an arm on a one-way track to come and get your soul and then go backwards and reset for the next car. Totally plausible.

It would also be very possible to have 5 dementors on a robot arms!!! I have a "feeling" we will see more dementors than we could dream about. 5 is a nice number though...with 14 more looming...????

===

And from what I understand, the "Magic Neep" was a new addition about 14 months ago. There was supposed to be a "forced perspective" street there, but Universal cut it and put in a regular building instead. It's short facades and lots of storage behind there. Some people from the project hope it's there for a nice transition to a new build...not that anything is planned, just high hopes from employees. It was the last building to go up because it wasn't part of the original plans. No idea why it's called that, but just wanted to share some history.

Last edited:
Can't say "The Magic Neep" has got me any more worked up to go. Honestly, my first thought was "Lockers for DC?", because they have to go somewhere.

BTW... I am going to post 2-3 golds tomorrow. Don't worry Universal... they will be leading and not revealing. But they will be factual... (ofcourse, between you and me on here on OU, leading means....)

That it's hopefully a lot better than the Magic Neep news? JK (not Rowling) I can't wait! Hopefully it's really good.(Soft Openings anyone?)

I have heard that on Monday, the attendees of the Travel Agent Conference are going to have a "magical" day at IOA.

Last edited:
^Ahhh, that is magically delicious, :lol:

You think we'll have a rouge agent taking pictures?

Is anyone out there *echo* there there there??

I thought I read somewhere earlier that Teebin has some info for us today? *waiting patientlY*

I love how people only show up on this thread to complain and never type again for weeks.

I thought it would be neat if we see dementors coming at us from afar and then one flies up from bottom to top slowly with it's hooded robe fluttering slowly in front of us whilst sucking our souls out. I think the shock of seeing it come up and then pause in front of us momentarily would be most frightening...because instead of just popping out and then going away you're forced to stare at it, and then you look to close and you see it's horrible mouth.:look:

--- Update ---

I think it's because one of your first posts had something to do with dogging the only source who gives real information that is of interest.

Certainly not dogging as I understand it (joke, but do a web search - warning though, anyone looking at the screen should be over 18). I'm just someone who will be there for one day, booked onsite for June 1st/2nd, and am reading these threads looking for information. It's been difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. As I recall, there were several editors involved in riddles, and I only responded after three other editors had complained.

Certainly not dogging as I understand it (joke, but do a web search - warning though, anyone looking at the screen should be over 18). I'm just someone who will be there for one day, booked onsite for June 1st/2nd, and am reading these threads looking for information. It's been difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. As I recall, there were several editors involved in riddles, and I only responded after three other editors had complained.

The problem is that 95% of the people on this board only know the facts as far what UO has released publicly. For the other 5% who are in the know, they cannot just outright give information because it 1. Looks bad on this message board and 2. Would get them possibly red flagged from going into the parks possibly and also get them kicked off the board.

So I understand the riddles and half truths when it comes to information leaks, they aren't supposed to be known, so I appreciate any and all information released, both straight forward and in riddle form.