The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 243 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I guess nothing happened at the park today?

Well, we are back to physics again. We had a heavy late spring snow in Central Florida today... and as the FJ building was not engineered properly, part of the building collapsed under the weight. This usually happens in buildings far to the north like K-Marts and Target. But they did not calculate such a heavy snow fall. However, expect the ride to open on-time Decemeber 19, 2011. Good news... we have a whole lot more time to speculate.

Ok, just got home and got caught up. All I can say is WOW! A 12'x10' base on a ride vehicle that seats 4 is serious stuff.

Well, we are back to physics again. We had a heavy late spring snow in Central Florida today... and as the FJ building was not engineered properly, part of the building collapsed under the weight. This usually happens in buildings far to the north like K-Marts and Target. But they did not calculate such a heavy snow fall. However, expect the ride to open on-time Decemeber 19, 2011. Good news... we have a whole lot more time to speculate.

WTF....is it because the miss-calculated the amount of weight an arm can hold ???

Holy ****ing ****. I hope you're kidding Teebin, cuz if u aren't I may just kill myself. TOTALLY NOT JOKING.

^ WHOOPS! thank god

^^ Oh my god, Teebin! Don't scare us like that! I thought you were serious up until December 19, 2011 and you were just kidding about the snow. One of these days, Teebin...

Last edited:
Was SNOW in the forecast today? Are you refering to snow in hogsmeade Teebin? Are you confirming that it is going to SNOW in HOGSMEADE?! Sorry for all the questions. :lol:

The entire post was a joke.... it was 86 in the countryside here today and probably 89 in downtown Orlando. Low was 68.
Engineering of something on the FJ was not a joke... but just keep in mind, it has probably been reengineered and "psychic visions" do not show how deep into the ground the support is. 12" is a problem for me... 8 feet works well on the other hand... with LOTS of rebar.

I think he is referring to a particular effect on the ride involving a K-500 arm and not the ride vehicle track.

Everything anyone says could have a 2nd meaning thats why you have to read everything & think what do they really mean especially those who have bits of info