The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 241 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
HAHA. I've been thinking about the WB people being in HP land the whole day. Gawd do I wish I was there rite now.

On a sidenote: Super-glad I'm not a Universal Exec because I guarentee you that WB is really putting an imense amount of fire under their seats right now.

Yeah, I was talking about FOTH. Hence, the picture I had quoted. :lol:

So I guess that car was just missing the rest of the train. I thought they changed the ride vehicles completely to just a 4-seater car. That'd be awesome.

So I guess that car was just missing the rest of the train. I thought they changed the ride vehicles completely to just a 4-seater car. That'd be awesome.

It was not missing the rest of the train, that was a picture of the first drop where the train is bent so the rest of the train is barley visible.

vnm79t.png

Can't see pictures at work, so I'm a little handicapped, :lol: sorry.

I believe FJ has been running well no clue if it's running at max or anything but I'm sure they are pushing it to be super ready in the next few weeks. Before you know it will be lights, camera, action & all will be set for the magical opening

There may not be softs going on right now, but I guarantee the ride employees are in there going through every scenario possible to be in sync when the crowds do come. The area and ride are ready to go is my guess, just the small details is what is being finished.

Interesting:
Separate job postings seem to be needed for anyone wanting to work in the WWoHP. No other area/attraction has a specific page like this.

http://bit.ly/by8VFp

"The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Attractions"
Be Part of the Magic at Universal Orlando® Resort! Universal Orlando Resort will soon be offering visitors from around the world the opportunity to explore the interactive rides, shops, restaurants and more of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Only you can help make this exciting new area come to life for our guests, all while having an unforgettable experience of your own. Guide our guests as they jump into the action of the movies and live the adventure at our two world class theme parks! As an Attractions Team Member you will greet guests, load and unload attractions, provide audience control, deliver narrations and assist with live stage performances, children’s play areas or the operation of our state-of-the-art ride systems. As a Universal Orlando Team Member you will have the unique opportunity to demonstrate our company’s top-notch guest service standards by consistently providing positive, friendly, and courteous interactions to our guests and your fellow Team Members. Qualified candidates must: • Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests as they approach or enter the Park’s various Rides and Shows. Employ words, phrases, and props that evoke the storyline and theme of the assigned attraction to its visiting guests. • Screen guests for appropriate attire, food and beverage items, requisite height, and special attraction access information where applicable. • Assist in the timely departure of rides by assisting guests to seats and helping to secure ride restraints. Monitor rides and shows. Evacuate rides and shows in case of shut down. Ensure appropriate Safety Procedures are followed as instructed. • Monitor and measure attraction wait times and maintain orderly queues. Set up and remove stanchions, ropes, and poles as needed to appropriately configure the length of the queue. • Employ personal empowerment, empathy, and creativity to resolve guest concerns or complaints. Keep supervisor informed of the situation for resolution. • Maintain a clean work environment by constantly monitoring immediate area and surroundings for trash and debris and assists in its removal as needed. • Be comfortable in a physically intensive role, which includes standing for long periods of time, being outdoors most of your shift, and pulling up or pushing down lapbars. • Perform other duties as assigned.

Also listings for "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Sales "
http://bit.ly/bB3yYp
-And-
"The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ Food Cashier"
http://bit.ly/bgxjW7

Here's my little take on things:

Forbidden Journey: Id assume its practically ready and their just finishing off the compulsory tests.
DC: Again finished just gotta pull off/down those temporary signs and walls.
Hogsmead: Small touches, Steeple (now finished?), anything the execs do not approve of.
FOTH:Totally finished
JP - TWWOHP Bridge: Something that is really bugging me, and i really do hope something happens here. I do know it does not need to be themed as its nor JP or TWWOHP but i would like something to happen.

I doubt they would announce tm previews in the UOnews, they may just suprise the tms one day or like two days before and if they decided the date after the letter went to publication it would not be in the letter.

The picture of the colored lights was pretty funny, I think dfb actually suggested icicle ones, not rainbow haha.

When it comes to the bridge I believe they should install maybe some crooked magical looking lampposts, that would be cool.

I doubt they would announce tm previews in the UOnews, they may just suprise the tms one day or like two days before and if they decided the date after the letter went to publication it would not be in the letter.

The picture of the colored lights was pretty funny, I think dfb actually suggested icicle ones, not rainbow haha.

i was making a funny ;)

When it comes to the bridge I believe they should install maybe some crooked magical looking lampposts, that would be cool.

Yeah i like that.

Thank you for re-posting the FJ list...with the fig screen for me. I'm glad to hear it is likely to be there, it sounds so cool. And Teebin it's good to hear that this will be able to function without scenes just in case, and I'd assume they won't have a Disco Yeti problem if everything is easily accessible. Woo Hoo we are weeks away!

Sorry if I've seemed snappy- in a few other posts, this has been a low on sleep kinda week...

And Teebin it's good to hear that this will be able to function without scenes just in case, and I'd assume they won't have a Disco Yeti problem if everything is easily accessible.

Weeeeeell?!?!?! I did just today see a potential problem much like the Yeti believe it or not. Alas... I cannot state what "it" was. (((KR500)))

Whatever IT is, it will get fixed sooner rathet then later, because unlike the Yeti in EE, the ride doesn't have to be shutdown to fix it.