The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 242 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not for sure. He just mentioned there a suppossed problem with an AA and the fact that its probably not properly secured to the ground enough. I mean its inside a giant box building not a concrete mesh formed mountain, so there shouldn't be a problem to just go in there and secure it more.

Well I don't think the ride can open without that....but maybe I'm wrong in my interpretation of Teebins post..maybe it's an AA

As much as I'd hate to say this:

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!!!!!

DEEP BREATHS DEEP BREATHS

GOOSE FRABAH

ok, everyone feeling better now??? good

I'm sure that if the arm doesn't work they won't run the ride...or they'll make sure the people waiting in line know about it before they get on. It'll all work out for the best...or, at least, I hope it does.

EDIT:

^ damnit, they beat me to my points.

KR500 is a kuka arm

:look:

On another note... I did find the near exact size of the base of the ride vehicles: 12'x10'. That is the size of the of the scoop vehicles in Spidy yet Spidy carries 12 people, this will be carrying 4 people.

(excuse me, I forgot, there are no "ride vehicles"... Gilmore said there is only an "experience" that will be transporting us) *rolls eyes* Next, they won't be calling it a "Theme Park" but a "Spell-Binding Transcendental Revelation"

Honey, how many days are we going to spend at the Spell-Binding Transcendental Revelation? Lovely, I booked two days at the Spell-Binding Transcendental Revelation, I am sure the kids will want to do the Experience over and over. Oh Honey, that sounds great, I cannot wait to leave the world behind and just soak up magic of the Spell-Binding Transcendental Revelation!

Last edited:

On another note... I did find the near exact size of the base of the ride vehicles: 12'x10'. That is the size of the of the scoop vehicles in Spidy yet Spidy carries 12 people, this will be carrying 4 people. (excuse me, I forgot, there are no ride vehicles... Gilmore said there is only an "experience" that will be transporting us) *rolls eyes* Next, they won't be calling it a "Theme Park" but a "Spell-Binding Transcendental Revelation"

Wow that is huge, and that is a lot of thrust that these bad boys are going to have.

On another note... I did find the near exact size of the base of the ride vehicles: 12'x10'. That is the size of the of the scoop vehicles in Spidy yet Spidy carries 12 people, this will be carrying 4 people.

(excuse me, I forgot, there are no "ride vehicles"... Gilmore said there is only an "experience" that will be transporting us) *rolls eyes* Next, they won't be calling it a "Theme Park" but a "Spell-Binding Transcendental Revelation"

Honey, how many days are we going to spend at the Spell-Binding Transcendental Revelation? Lovely, I booked two days at the Spell-Binding Transcendental Revelation, I am sure the kids will want to do the Experience over and over. Oh Honey, that sounds great, I cannot wait to leave the world behind and just soak up magic of the Spell-Binding Transcendental Revelation!

Love it^ haha. That's huge. I suppose you need a wide stance when your swinging people around in a big robotic arm..... or I guess pixie dust since we're flying ;)

Wow that is huge, and that is a lot of thrust that these bad boys are going to have.

Love it^ haha. That's huge. I suppose you need a wide stance when your swinging people around in a big robotic arm..... or I guess pixie dust since we're flying ;)

Exactly... I stated that it would have to have a huge base over a year ago on another site. The physics demanded it. The Yeti-like vision I saw today defied physics (not the ride vehicles). While I am no engineer, I do have a good sense of physics. Interesting that those who designed the base support for the Yeti were engineers... hmmmm...

Don't fright! Your friendly neighborhood Teebin isn't supposed to be scary. :)

He's a reliable person who gives us good info about theme parks!

He's Super Teebin!

*Superman Theme Song Starts*
[video=youtube;e9vrfEoc8_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g[/video]

--- Update ---

Do you guys see the irony with your feelings for Teebin and his rank? lol

Hahaha! That's very funny. HAPPY HAUNT!

We now encounter the enthusiasts merely weeks before soft openings, or the very brinks of their imaginations, or, in other words, they have become delusional.

He's a reliable person who gives us good info about theme parks!
He's Super Teebin!

*Superman Theme Song Starts*

Wow... that was creepy... in that... I was sent into the acting world by the same person that sent Chris Reeve into the acting world. A director in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. I was also almost in a deadly car accident because of Chris. So.... Ooooooooohhhhwwwweeeeeeeeoooooooooohhhh.

We now encounter the enthusiasts merely weeks before soft openings, or the very brinks of their imaginations, or, in other words, they have become delusional.

Ain't life grand...

Last edited: