The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 240 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^^ Totally agree about SAS. It's been ridiculous with the way this forum has been regarding anyone with rumors or any news... I know some things about BGE's project(s) and I went over to one of their fan forums to share and you would think I wouldve been cursing everyone on the site with the response I got.

Oh well the past is the past, people's opinion are like.....well you know the saying :lol:

Whether his info was right or not we will know for sure in a couple of week and people will come back and say he was right, or he was wrong. If anything SAS was playing the odds with most things cause he has a 50% of being right/wrong.

But when it goes back to what Teebin was saying about what do most ride queues have? They all have some sort of moniter, tv or pre-pre-show to keep you entertained and focused on something instead of the non-moving line.

I'm guessing in FJ, the moving portraits will be the pre-pre-story and people should pay attention to them.

Maybe even see a kitty in a plate purring.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is it.

FlyingUnicorntrain.jpg

Wow, so they changed it from a whole train to a 4-seater? Or is this not the whole train?

If it is a 4-seater now, that's awesome. I think the ride will feel very different.

Did they install a Magic Carpet for this too? :lol:

Wow, so they changed it from a whole train to a 4-seater? Or is this not the whole train?

If it is a 4-seater now, that's awesome. I think the ride will feel very different.

Did they install a Magic Carpet for this too? :lol:

It was never a whole train, the ride vehicle was always slated to be a 4 seater bench.

It was never a whole train, the ride vehicle was always slated to be a 4 seater bench.

The question was about the number of cars on the train. The cars are 2 people per car, and the train is a long one, as shown in Ellen's preview video, just like the old Flying Unicorn one.

^OOOHHHH sorry, didn't realize you were speaking of FOTH. Yes they are 4 seater cars and about 5 or 6 cars to make up the train.

Yes I agree a plastic Santa would be a bit much for decor but maybe lights spelling out words would be cool don't cha think. I mean there is snow after all so some magical lights on the roof or something wishing holiday cheer or what not would be nice right? The place should be festive & of coarse very magical during the season.

I think they will do a counter xmas thing in Harry Potter alongside Grinchmas.

They better cause in the books it was magical.

^^^ Yeah I just think sparkly lights saying things would be very cool for that time of year but maybe I've just been to Vegas & like neon signs a lot. But I think they will do something like this to give things a special touch after all its the most wonderful time of the year right? They really need to have special touches like this to make it stand out above the rest.

There will definitely be Christmas decorations, But they won't be using a lot of obvious twinkling lights. They will be using a lot of garland, ribbon, and ornaments. The reason for this is they don't use electric lights in the wizarding world.

Last edited:
Well we are enjoying talk of twinkling magical lights that spell things isn't special enough? Not obvious lights not tacky lights just magical lights to best kind of lights lol. But yes I am sure the execs are partying it up right now & yelling at them for anything that isn't done yet.