The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 238 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I do not know if I like that article. It is just basically condemning Universal and lauding Disney. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter may not be a whole theme park in its self, but looks like it is going to be a fantastic addition. Just look at the detain in Hogsmeade and Hogwarts. Not to mention the ride its self with the new technology. I know that its not going to be as big as imagined, but it is still worth getting excited for. If someone just looks at only the negative aspects of course they are going to have a terrible time.

Well, if that's what you have taken from it then perhaps we have come across wrong. However, it is pretty much addressing rumors that have been heard (a lot from these forums, and a lot of which that have come true) and breaking it down for everyone. In no way does it suggest that it's going to be a terrible time, it just strives to perhaps throw off some of the highest of impossible expectations.

I hate to be impatiant, but, well, I am.:embarassed: It's been bugging me all day. Is the Dragon Challenge Horntail vs. Firebolt? I'm only asking for confirmation because this info really surprised me.

Chamber of Secrets scene will take place after the frobidden forrest scene, i wasnt told how u get to this scene, but i'm guessing its the hole by the Willow.
The hole in the willow gets you to the Shreaking Shack, Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. This alone makes me doubt you. Does anyone remember SAS?

remember SAS? ha how could we forget that troll...The discription of the chess and the chamber of secrets sound exactly like the American Scenic stuff. And does anyone know who originally stated there would be a fog screen on FJ ? Was it SAS?

Is someone a troll for being a liar or for being rude? I suppose he was both.

The hole in the willow gets you to the Shreaking Shack, Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. This alone makes me doubt you. Does anyone remember SAS?

So i guess i'm not allowed to guess on this site... read my post.. i said gues....never said it was fact.

if we cant post facts.. or guess what can we talk about ???

who is SAS...?

So i guess i'm not allowed to guess on this site... read my post.. i said gues....never said it was fact.

if we cant post facts.. or guess what can we talk about ???

who is SAS...?

Strong Arm Systems. He made false claims and a majority of people believed him/her because we all trusted everybody's posts at the time. Now we can't because of him/her.

A revelation. The Room of Requirement was not intended for this cue in Mid 2009. It is a modification/revelation/enhancement of the plans since that time. Did it add to the costs... yeppers. So, it was an evolution of plans much like the cliffs and all other modifications in said time period. I think they needed to justify floating candles.. and only in the "RoR" could they justify pulling off the gag. I have been searching my memory of what I could tell all of you... but not mess me or others up. This be it.

Last edited:
ok i can understand that....

ok so i can still make GUESSES?

--- Update ---

sup.teebin... i'm getting attacked again..lol

Everyone is free to make guesses. However, your original post said "BIG NEWS!!!" without anything about the guesses. Guesses are fine and great, but to start with "BIG NEWS" is a bit false.

yeah... mine is real news. I promise. It neither adds or subtracts anything from this discussion. It tells me that they did polls and watched websites... people wanted floating candles in the great hall. They could not pull the great hall in real... so they had to "justify it". The RoR could justify a seafood restaurant on the coast of Maine.

ok BIG NEWS

I retract BIG NEWS to BIG GUESSES

nah... not a guess on my part... I know... I do not know why it came about... and so I guessed at that... but I promise.... it was not planned. It might have been blue sky that was sucked back into the project based on feedback from multiple sources. I can only tell you that as of mid 2009... it was not in the plan, at all.

Last edited:
yeah... mine is real news. I promise. It adds or subtracts anything from this discussion. It tells me that they did polls and watched websites... people wanted floating candles in the great hall. They could not pull the great hall in real... so they had to "justify it". The RoR could justify a seafood restaurant on the coast of Maine.

Yep those crafty basterds (misspelled on purpose) at UO know how to take advantage of the Wizarding World.

Keep in mind, Universal Creative shoots for the stars sometimes... if they miss and only come close to the moon... then expect something unexpected.

Would it be fair to equate it with Star Wars (1977), in that Lucas had something WAY more extravagant planned and was disappointed and nobody in the world really cared because they were blown away?

Would it be fair to equate it with Star Wars (1977), in that Lucas had something WAY more extravagant planned and was disappointed and nobody in the world really cared because they were blown away?

On a site note, as shown by the prequels, sometimes limitations are a good thing. ;)

Just wanted to throw in that I also don't like to take my camera with me to the parks. I usually only do it when I know I am doing some kind of update or know something is going on. It will get even worse when I can switch to Verizon since I'm getting the Droid that has the 8mp camera so that will make me think even more that just taking pics with my phone is ok. Rest assured though I will bring my camera June 18th for all the action. (& any other important date)