The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 236 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes something tells me they said "Oh __ WB will be here on Monday we better get it done or heads will roll" Because I'm sure WB expects everything to be done since the last time they were here. (I believe that's was our fabled "Legit as Wednesday" we all enjoyed my 400 pics from that day thanks to me going out & Teebin having a hunch)

Oh yeah I remember that, it was the first day I posted photos of the WWoHP on this site. That was a huge day for all of us! As we hoped for previews to start that next week. HA:violin:

oh06sw.jpg

i think i located the ramp exit from the handy dandy aerials.

it's to the left of the popcorn stand? I would hope it's yet another emergency exit cause to enter the greenhouses from jp would just be silliness

and the snowball maker thingy finally stood out to me in the aerial pics as well as huge double doors for the magic need storage thingy that was being hidden by the black cart

Teebin thanks I fixed my post stupid dino names. Do you think I am on the right track though as far as purpose goes in your personal opinion? Because that really the only use I could see to have a ramp there but maybe I am missing something.

Yes hatetofly those were the days but only a few more weeks we can make it as long as we don't keep random guessing soft dates because it will just drive us even more crazy

Bryan I am guessing the location you found is correct it's just on the edge of the greenhouse & yes very near the JP popcorn cart

Teebin thanks I fixed my post stupid dino names. Do you think I am on the right track though as far as purpose goes in your personal opinion? Because that really the only use I could see to have a ramp there but maybe I am missing something.

Yes hatetofly those were the days but only a few more weeks we can make it as long as we don't keep random guessing soft dates because it will just drive us even more crazy

So I heard its opening tomorrow at high noon! I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

So I heard its opening tomorrow at high noon! I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

Don't we wish but logically this week the WB execs will be there & next Monday is the travel expo thing so anything before (or shortly after) is crazy talk. Though we like crazy talk here (& riddles) we shouldn't concern our self with dates until we here of a TM preview than we can start to get excited for the rest.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING THIS TO JP.... Now they HAVE to move the arch or have a very lame ending to JP. It is not handicap per say but a "just get people as far away from that building immediately..." why the new exit from near the old service gate is not enough I have no idea. But this is a direct exit from the hole in the cliff just north of the greenhouse. Basically, this is for one third of the cue on the second floor exit. This sucks... but it is all about safety and knowledge of such things... of which I have little.

Oooooh... and an ironic teebinism... Another reason I really wanted to see the Thierry video today. What is behind the chalk board. Put above together with this... and you will know where I will be heading if there is a serious explosion and it's snowing at the same time.

Last edited:
Oh yes Teebin I forgot part of the master plan when building the ramp was to ruin JP even more thanks for the reminder.

Florida considering it's official no new Dragon paint I think it's safe to say they are done trying to hide the building beside throwing in a few more bushes that may grow over the years. All about them budget cuts don't cha know lol at least the building should be well blocked from seeing it while inside the area. (note the brown fence I mentioned by the side of the show building)

lol, hopefully someone will be able to post it on youtube.

As for the show building, I dont think its that bad to be honest, its a lot better than before and once the trees grow in on the foth (thats were they were planted, right?) side I dont think people will be able to see it really.

I was also at the park today, and it was a VERY long day, hence my late apperance. I also witnessed everything that DisFreakBrent did, but had no camera, so I'm happy he was there too. There was in fact lots going on today. But there was something that happened to me that didn't to any others besided those in my group.

While taking in the view from the lakeside area of JP, a TM who was cleaning trash in the water from a little boat paddled over and struck conversation with us. He explained he'd been working at the park for 8 years and loved his job and IoA's rides. He also expressed his own excitement for TWWoHP. Now, take this with a grain of salt, but he seemed pretty confident in saying this. He expects TM previews to start next week with Passholder previews the following week. General softs should follow. He said "softs will start in two weeks time."

I also find it extremely annoying that people still think DD is the new HP ride. Are they oblivious to the construction walls?

Last edited:
I was also at the park today, and it was a VERY long day, hence my late apperance. I also witnessed everything that DisFreakBrent did, but had no camera, so I'm happy he was there too. There was in fact lots going on today. But there was something that happened to me that didn't to any others besided those in my group.

While taking in the view from the lakeside area of JP, a TM who was cleaning trash in the water from a little boat paddled over and struck conversation with us. He explained he'd been working at the park for 8 years and loved his job and IoA's rides. He also expressed his own excitement for TWWoHP. Now, take this with a grain of salt, but he seemed pretty confident in saying this. He expects TM previews to start next week with Passholder previews the following week. General softs should follow. He said "softs will start in two weeks time."

I also find it extremely annoying that people still think DD is the new HP ride. Are they oblivious to the construction walls?

How can you not take your camera ???? Thats the #1 thing to take to a park

Haha, I have to disagree! To enjoy the parks MORE you leave your camera at home. That way you can really take everything in. Not try and make it picture perfect. ;)

aw thats not cool, you should have had your camera mantaguy. That is awesome for him to go over and talk to you all. I hope his guess is acurate, I really cant wait for softs.

Haha, I have to disagree! To enjoy the parks MORE you leave your camera at home. That way you can really take everything in. Not try and make it picture perfect. ;)

Yea , but over time memories can fade away, so thats why you take pictures. So that you can never forget.