The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 234 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm just not understanding where you come up with the 2,700 number, unless you're aware of the exact length of the track, down to the foot. If you're basing your calculations on "ride time," they're probably off, because ride time doesn't always equal cycle time, especially in the case of FJ where I strongly suspect there will be separate load and unload areas. In that event, the ride time figure you've heard would likely be the time a passenger is actually experiencing the ride, not the amount of time it takes for a ride vehicle to pass the same point on the track twice (cycle time)

I fully understand your point. We can disagee, but it doesn't mean I'm wrong. There is lots of math that goes into the rounded off numbers...no big deal, I was just sayin'. That's all.

On another note, I sure would hate to wear the hats they have to wear in Broomsticks! Talk abotu miery on a hot July day!

No they are letting anticipation build up. It's perfect...

Im thinking we'll all be having a taste of some good nice hot warm and buttery soft pretzels soon though. I like cinnamon sugar, how bout you guys? Im thinking next week for sure...

97673060.jpg

I hope they have some hats like these in the shops. Gotta get one!

Thank BBPH... you might locate that text that was in the green area at the top of your notes in the text below. Again, thanks! I appreciate it!

Yeah, it was a friend of mine that said if you want more like put it on as im not one to really ask for things like that so he put it on and i was going to see if it worked for a few days then take it off if it didnt lol

Does anyone have any interesting blueprints of the ride or the vehicles they want to PM me? I'm tired of waiting for this ride to open. And honestly FJ is the only interesting aspect of the WWoHP, besides the food.

I know that we have talked about this before but a real owl in hogsmead would be awsome. I would cry !!!!!!!! That will truly be amazing better than having fake snow.

Does anyone have any interesting blueprints of the ride or the vehicles they want to PM me? I'm tired of waiting for this ride to open. And honestly FJ is the only interesting aspect of the WWoHP, besides the food.

Yeah... about 250 members of this board have blueprints of every facet of this new world, Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, the FJ ride... I am sure any one of them will send them to you... they are such common knowledge... or you might check your local library... go to the blueprints section. Major theme parks love to post their blueprints for 100 million dollar projects for everyone to see. AND yes... I am being very sarcastic.

Yeah... about 250 members of this board have blueprints of every facet of this new world, Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, the FJ ride... I am sure any one of them will send them to you... they are such common knowledge... or you might check your local library... go to the blueprints section. Major theme parks love to post their blueprints for 100 million dollar projects for everyone to see. AND yes... I am being very sarcastic.

Ah thank you so much for that ^

I meant something similar to that one of the alleged layout or the line drawing of the vehicle...things that were somehow obtained. maybe another worker will leak a cell phone pic soon

Where there's smoke there's fire...Some people have smoke and I'd assume they have fire...you seem to have smoke Teebin.