Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

You'll be fine if the package people get in anyone who is at the park will be able to get in. The package only includes 1 hr. of exclusive time before the park opens no matter what Universal may say on the phone to some people. As far as general softs & that April 9th date who knows? I don't expect that date to hold up UNLESS everything we can see is done including small details (like the menu being placed) & TMs & maybe even passholders already have had preview dates.

Thanks for the reassurance! As you said I highly doubt it would be the entire day either, that'd be crazy for tourists coming over from overseas or America. "oh sorry we can't let you in, didn't you know it's harry potter packages only?!? Bye!" Is that Matt Morgan in your avatar =]

The portraits, oh god, the portraits! They are fantastic! I just knew Universal wouldn't accepts just some plasma TVs as portraits! :'-) I'm so pumped for this Summer! ^ .^

Speaking of Summer, I'm considering going to the grand opening on the 18th. It would be so awesome to see the stars and be a part of what is sure to be an epic- although crowded- celebration! Express passes would be a must, obviously. Then again... not gonna lie, I hate people; I hate crowds! :lol: I'm just going to have to wait and see how things play out.

Also... OMG! I was right about the flu network being the beginning of the ride! (I mentioned it ages ago on the old WWoHP thread) And we were also halfway right about Salazar Slytherin!

Wow, This ride looks alot better than we expected. Its already beaten other queues just from the pictures, This is really going to be an amazing experience.

Maybe there are many of you who are not that familiar with how theme parks work, but are following this because you love Harry Potter. Soft openings are NEVER announced. That is why they are SOFT. One day the will just let people in, that's it.

CFNews had an update, saying an interview w/ the Prez of Uni creative from Dumbledore's office and mre exclusive footage would be at 4; they said as soon as the video was ready, it would be posted up on their website, so it should be soon. They have a video on the mainpage " 'forbidden Journey' Preview" that is an extended version of the release info and contains more footage than was in the Jax video (including extended quiditch scene).

Dewayne Bevil in the Theme Park Rangers blod on the Orlando Sentinel said the temporary bridge is not going to be temporary- it will be stayig (i'm asusming to allow people who don't want to go into the mas crowd maddhouse of WWoHP to go straight to JP).

I almost got in terrible today because the site was down and I said "Oh come on" in the middle of class. But I covered it with something was wrong with the school's MAC

I am chapperoning grad bash on April 30th for my wife's high school. She is the activities director. All her promotional materials state that the kids will be amongst the first to see the wizarding world. All the posters and pamphlets feature harry potter prominently, so i have hopes that it will be open for the event in 5 weeks.

I am chapperoning grad bash on April 30th for my wife's high school. She is the activities director. All her promotional materials state that the kids will be amongst the first to see the wizarding world. All the posters and pamphlets feature harry potter prominently, so i have hopes that it will be open for the event in 5 weeks.

May I send my condolences now for the chaperoning gig.......Other than that hopefully it'll be soft open then so everything they promised those kids will be true.

Holy Wizarding World announcement day! I finished catching up on the last thread and now I have 4 pages to catch up here, but work has been so busy today... and I still have a few hours to go... I wish I was home having time to obsess over every little detail... :'(

I just finished watching cfnews13. Allison did a live report from Universal and said to stay tuned to the 6 o'clock report, because she will let us know what is going to be done to hide the show building!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess their not done yet.