The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Holy Wizarding Wolrd announcement day! I finished catching up on the last thread and now I have 4 pages to catch up here, but work has been so busy today... and I still have a few hours to go... I wish I was home having time to obsess over every little detail... :'(

Well hopefully you're day will end soon and you can be at home enjoying all the after glow.....as for me I am about to head off to work.

It really isn't bad at all actually. They are all high school seniors so the chaperoning pretty much involves getting them on the bus at school... making sure they get on the bus at the rest stop and then hoping they all get back on at the end of the night.

In return for that you get a fast pass while the kids have to wait in the full line. you also get free food and snacks all night and there are nice chaperone only areas that the kids aren't allowed to enter if you want some quiet.

By the time they get back on the bus at 2:30 am they are all exhausted and sleep all the way home. They are a bit rowdy on the way up though, but my wife is at a decent high school so the kids aren't too bad at all.

May I send my condolences now for the chaperoning gig.......Other than that hopefully it'll be soft open then so everything they promised those kids will be true.

From What has been revealed I believe this ride is going to be like spiderman, except instead of 3d projectors, there will be Dome screen "carrousels" and the linking scenes will be bigger and feature AA, like the dragon and whomping willow. What do you guys think?

And anyone has an idea how they pulled off those moving portraits?????

Batsmouth yes it's Matt Morgan (TNA tapes at Universal in case you didn't know so maybe you can catch it while your here) As far as Grad Bash everything is subject to change & HRRR was the main ad pic last yr. & we know how that turned out. So yes I hope it's open for you for Grad Bash but that would mean they are also ready for a TMs preview & passholder preview BEFORE that. Going back to what Matpez softs are NEVER announced & when it does happen it could be anything from 5 hrs. a week to 1 day to 7 days a week at any time during the day. That will be the fun of randomly hitting a soft on your vacation if you do.

Holy Wizarding World announcement day! I finished catching up on the last thread and now I have 4 pages to catch up here, but work has been so busy today... and I still have a few hours to go... I wish I was home having time to obsess over every little detail... :'(

I am obsessing over every little detail that I get to see or hear about. It probably isn't healthy. lol I was having trouble paying attention in class too. My professor kept looking at me because I'd look at the clock, tap my feet, look at the clock, tap my feet... and repeat. Then when she let us go I jumped out of my seat & rushed out the door so I could go plug my laptop in & connect to the wireless at the college until my ride got there.

I think SAS deserves an apology...

He said in his last post he was leaving for good & to enjoy April 9th so it was nice while it lasted & we'll see if the date holds up. I believe SAS but things can always come up to postpone the date but I strongly believe first soft will be by mid April still.

tease for the 6 o clock news said find out what universal is changing in anticipation for the expected flood of visitors

wonder what that means...

and this grab from the video released last week makes sense now, Dumbledore is filiming his scene for his office

2ymjcau.jpg

this is probably old news now - but i couldnt get in for over an hour and i gave up and took a nap

Good bye old thread, you saw us through a lot. *bows head*

Where do you see the jewels at? I watched it but didn't notice them.

hallway.jpg

jax video link - was posted in old thread just before we hopped over here by i dont know who.
the site is acting seriously screwy so i dont want to go back and look who, i just still have it open:
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8366/hallway.jpg

awesome - there are six pages.
see you in a bit when i catch up.

what was wrong with the site?
any new news? nevermind im gonna go read it myself.

All these people bowing out of the topic how will we survive please don't go everyone I promise not to spoil anything even after soft. Teebin speak in whatever code you can come up with or PM me with coded messages I need info lol. But really as long as we look at the small details to be done we should know when soft is. But to make it easier if any TMs find out when they start working there feel free to let us know.