The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 304 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know if Power Pass holders will get in on the AP previews, or if you have to be Preferred/Premium passholders?

Does anyone know if Power Pass holders will get in on the AP previews, or if you have to be Preferred/Premium passholders?

I think a couple pages back some were ppl saying it was only gonne be Preferred/Premium..

I don't think it was a certainity though... just an educated guess... I guess ;)

Last edited:
softs and previews

No that won't get a rise out of anyone since either public soft will be starting the same day package people can get in or there is even rumored talk of even before the 28th not to mention pass holder previews should be before you get here. lol so no rise at all :p

So you are now more optimistic about an ap preview and a public soft? I was thinking about heading down and getting a universal hotel for memorial day weekend.

I am a fairly new Preferred Pass Holder. I have a Preferred and the rest of my family has Power Passes. For past AP previews, have pass holders been allowed to bring a guest? I would like to be able to bring the wife and two kids, even if it means multiple visits.

Well I will be there Memorial Day weekend witout a doubt, and I'm taking my professional camera to try and get some nice shots while I'm there too, so wish me luck guys :smiley:

OU Staff member DisneyBoi will be at the Wizarding World tonight! Keep your eyes peeled for some info. We're going to tweet whatever we know. :thumbs:

OU Staff member DisneyBoi will be at the Wizarding World tonight! Keep your eyes peeled for some info. We're going to tweet whatever we know. :thumbs:

Sweet!

--- Update ---

Wow there are a lot of members viewing the boards for information, lmao.

Finally got a chance to get caught up with the forum. Was attending Pow Wow and got to see WWOHP Monday Night. The pic don't do it justice. You really forget you are in IOA and are in another world. The Castle looks sooooooo real at night. The inside is also complete with beams in the great hall and with the lights on, it look like its HUGE. Didn't go in the castle or DD as I will wait for the Grand Opening Celebration for that. The Dumsdred guys were in perfect sync with the performance. Thank you Universal for an awesome job.

Since the TM previews end Saturday night, what are the chances of soft ops starting Sunday? Or are they really going to hold out until the 28th when the first package guests arrive?

Well, I found out some news today. And it is very cool insightful news about something that was not talked about at all in the reviews after POW WOW convention. It regarded Hogsmeade, AND YET... I cannot post it. I asked for permission and was denied. So all of you scream out to yet a different secret person to at least let me vaguely tell you about it.... otherwise... I cannot say a thing. But it is a good story... comical yet disappointing in a *roll your eyes* way. Sorry for posting news that contains no news.

Last edited:
Teebin, Why did you even post that you had this news? Was it just to show off? If so, I like it. :lol: I never have information to show off and I think its funny when others hold out on the rest of the people on this forum.

Teebin, Why did you even post that you had this news? Was it just to show off? If so, I like it. :lol: I never have information to show off and I think its funny when others hold out on the rest of the people on this forum.

Well, I love to tell everyone here something that I can tell them as there are hundreds of things that I cannot. But this one just seemed so kooky that I thought you would enjoy. And to those who think I love to tell people here things for attention... BINGO! I love knowing stuff and telling you all about it and seeing you excited to figure it out just makes me happy; and hate it when I have been denied telling you something. This is only one of two times I have been denied (and yet I did have a retraction request from a different secret person tonight... and I have retracted it... something from a few days ago) But 99% of those that keep up with the forum have already seen the posts... so no bother there)

Last edited:
OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 9 days until package customers get to see the wizarding world. SO WHY THE F*** HAVENT WE HEARD ANYTING ABOUT SOFTS OR PREVIEWS!!! I'm sorry, I'm just soooooooo annoyed that we don't know ANYTHING. I may be greedy because I only live an hour and a half from the park, but I would really like to get in there the first soft day for the general public but I do have a life and a job so I would really love to know at least 24 hours before I have the chance to go inside so I can plan acordingly. This is so dumb....

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 9 days until package customers get to see the wizarding world. SO WHY HAVENT WE HEARD ANYTING ABOUT SOFTS OR PREVIEWS!!! I'm sorry, I'm just soooooooo annoyed that we don't know ANYTHING. I may be greedy because I only live an hour and a half from the park, but I would really like to get in there the first soft day for the general public but I do have a life and a job so I would really love to know at least 24 hours before I have the chance to go inside so I can plan acordingly. This is so dumb....

Soft Openings are never officially announced and usually are only rumored/confirmed by TMs a day or so in advance. The only announcement would be an AP Preview if they happen.

Day 2 of TM Previews have officially begun. Look for Disneyboi's tweets soon from the event.