The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 306 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not to be argumentative... but there is a weight limit to everything on this earth. There IS a weight limit to the vehicle. We just don't know what it is yet; size may be enough to determine this figure... but is iffy. Four 380lb men or women are not going to allow this robotic arm to carry and perform.

I'm sure there will be a weight limit of some sort. I read FloRida's question as, "is there a minimum weight limit for FJ".

I haven't posted here in a while so I missed a few things but I am caught up now. I would like to know if the restraint debate has been settled. Also, are there any drops or inversions on FJ? I would also like to say thanks to all those who keep providing updates.

I haven't posted here in a while so I missed a few things but I am caught up now. I would like to know if the restraint debate has been settled. Also, are there any drops or inversions on FJ? I would also like to say thanks to all those who keep providing updates.

The debate has indeed been settled with these previews. The test seats have Over-the-Shoulder restraints. I'm not too sure on the drops/inversions question however.

The guy that sat in it was too big for the seat and his chest size is 52 inches (FJ) . Thats bad, Some girls have big chests. I have to put my mom on a diet.

lol, i just measured my mom and she is safe !!!!!!

Last edited:
FJ Ride Seats

seats2.jpg
[/IMG]

Just wanted to Post this

look behind the ride wait time sign, two browish lookin chairs with over the shoulder restraints.

FJ ride seat outside of FJ.
:wave:

You will be completely disappointed by everything in the next two months. You will find nothing but aggravation and deceit in what you have been promised. All will be lost. Release yourself from the WWoHP..... take to the wind and let it go. It is not there. Never was.

Oooohhhhh Teebin... say it ain't so! I LIKE my imaginary world! (and I feel honored to even be addressed by the Teebinator, the Master T, the, dare I say it? .....Wizard of Information???:p:hail:)

so is it only me or do the wands that those orlando smile search people showed in there video kinda piss you guys off... like they look nice but why are they so curvy why are they not a straight piece of wood in all the movies i dont ever remember seeing someone having a wand that was so curvy as theres ... im still gunna buy a wand and definitely going to get the one that chooses me just because it chooses me lol but that kinda pissed me off a little bit
Here are some of curved ones
NN7240L.jpg

NN7976P.jpg

Zfli.jpg

For all the people worried about the restraints, I did some research and a 52" chest in most men's sizing charts is XXXL or 3XL. Hope that clears that up.

Last edited:
There sure are a lot of big people on this board. I would imagine you need to be pretty large not to fit in one these rides. If you can fit on the hulk or dueling dragons I'm sure you can squeeze into potter. Might want to do that before downing some butter beer and the royal feast at 3 broomsticks though.

Hey guys just got home from preview and to be honest it is going to be tight I am an XL/2XL (mostly cause I am well endowed in the chest area) and to be honest according to the test seat I wouldn't fit but talking to some team members they don't see why that is the case unless it had something to do with the fact that I had stuff in my pockets. Also if you have broad shoulders you may have some trouble fitting and this was per one of the greeters.

Last edited:
^ Prepare for all of us large mammals to flip in 3.2.1...

I swung by Epcot a few days ago and I sat in the same seats used for the Sum of All Thrills and I did not have a problem. I don't see there being a huge difference in the two seats. To put it in perspective I am 6'1 and right at 239 lbs and broad shouldered. I think people are freaking themselves out on this. MOST PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO RIDE. If you can fit into an Intamin restraint, B&M Speedcoaster (two clicks for newer models), Mystery Mine,or even ROTM you will be fine. I HOPE....