The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 308 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i am lol... i wonder how he got it. The only thing i can think of is that he knows someone who works at Universal and they got it for him at there preview today .... or he works there and hasnt told us and thats how he knows stuff....

I think he went to the preview.

When you guys went through the FJ queue and you got to the greenhouse, were they selling beverages in that cart there? Does it look like they'll offer butterbeer there too, or just pumpkin juice bottles and other bottled drinks?

it cant sell butterbeer there... thats not a bottled drink and from those pictures that cart doesnt have a drink system.

Ah ok. I was wondering if it had a drink system that we just didn't see from the pics.

So, what will you guys go for first when you get to the WWoHP: Butterbeer, Frozen Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice, Hogs Head Brew?

To those who have tried them, which ones did you try and which one is your favorite? also, of the other things you tried (candy, merch), what do you most recommend?

Last edited:
Ah ok. I was wondering if it had a drink system that we just didn't see from the pics.

So, what will you guys go for first when you get to the WWoHP: Butterbeer, Frozen Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice, Hogs Head Brew?

To those who have tried them, which ones did you try and which one is your favorite? also, of the other things you tried (candy, merch), what do you most recommend?

I bought the frozen Butterbeer and a friend of mine got the tap and let me try it.

Butterbeer Vs. Frozen Butterbeer......both are great but I found that the tap one seems a bit smoother.

Hogs Head Brew I had a sip of and it wasn't bad. Sadly I do not drink beer and prefer to stick with liquor when I drink but if you bought me a glass of Hog's Head I could drink it. It had a nice texture and flavor that doesn't seem as harsh as regular beers have.

I bought the frozen Butterbeer and a friend of mine got the tap and let me try it.

Butterbeer Vs. Frozen Butterbeer......both are great but I found that the tap one seems a bit smoother.

Hogs Head Brew I had a sip of and it wasn't bad. Sadly I do not drink beer and prefer to stick with liquor when I drink but if you bought me a glass of Hog's Head I could drink it. It had a nice texture and flavor that doesn't seem as harsh as regular beers have.

Cool! Thanks for answering! I can't wait to try them all :) Did you try any candy or buy any merch? anything you recommend?

I cant wait to turn 21, having my first drink at the hogs head will be awesome haha! that brew thing sounds good.

Ok anyways... I want to try all the candy thats in the books really. I know not everyones a fan of the stories but those are unique candys not sold elsewhere and finally being able to try things like a ton-tongue taffy or a chocolate cauldron is awesome sounding to me.

Reactions: Felipe
The only thing I bought was a Pygmy Puff cause it was too dang cute...... Honestly didn't try anything but I heard the Feast at Three Broomsticks is totally worth whatever you pay for it. My friends bought wands and such ti seemed to be so much and I didn't know what to start with. I know that in the 3 hours I had there is no way I saw everything. Honeydukes didn't have chocolate Frogs and those were one thing I wanted. I did notice that there were something I wasn't expecting including Rememberalls, Sneakoscopes and as for the wands.....There are the "hero wands" these are the same as the Noble Collection wands but I saw no marking of Noble on them and then there are the Ollivander wands..... I am saving up for one of the more expensive wands since I really want something unique to go with my Tonks costume.

Ok anyways... I want to try all the candy thats in the books really. I know not everyones a fan of the stories but those are unique candys not sold elsewhere and finally being able to try things like a ton-tongue taffy or a chocolate cauldron is awesome sounding to me.

ME TOO!! :D

The only thing I bought was a Pygmy Puff cause it was too dang cute...... Honestly didn't try anything but I heard the Feast at Three Broomsticks is totally worth whatever you pay for it. My friends bought wands and such ti seemed to be so much and I didn't know what to start with. I know that in the 3 hours I had there is no way I saw everything. Honeydukes didn't have chocolate Frogs and those were one thing I wanted. I did notice that there were something I wasn't expecting including Rememberalls, Sneakoscopes and as for the wands.....There are the "hero wands" these are the same as the Noble Collection wands but I saw no marking of Noble on them and then there are the Ollivander wands..... I am saving up for one of the more expensive wands since I really want something unique to go with my Tonks costume.

Pygmy Puff! haha nice! Can you describe it? Does it do anything?

Oh if you guys saw em, can you describe the extendable ears and how they work?

wow did i miss something? did softs start today, or are you a TM hhn_dolfie?

i can't wait to have pumpkin juice. and blood pops.

Ok I am caught up first a few notes on the twit pics today

http://twitpic.com/1p5xpq (there is a good story to this one just wait a brief moment)

http://twitpic.com/1p6gud (YES it says fireball back words I was surprised I could see any of the new names)

http://twitpic.com/1p6vj8 (the guy on the right has to do with my story)

http://twitpic.com/1p73ks (the sign indeed was about the grand feast at broomsticks sorry for getting such a crap shot & not one of the actual picture part of the sign)

& Well you know about the other pic. I cannot tell lies so all I will say is it was good, I have two bottles, the receipt is from Zonkos, & the original coast per bottle is $4.25
I also had some every flavor beans & all I can say is they are good in a "what the _ am I thinking eating these gross things" kindda way. (no pics of those or the bit of frozen butter beer I had sorry)

Note I have some pics & VERY special video for all of you that will upload as I sleep & will be hot off the press soon after I awake now the quick version of the story:
Brent checks out the gate (lots of potted plants in the way come to find because the side door on the gate is open)
Hense why 1 normal security guy is there already.
Since I was hanging around waiting for the groups to come in I was very nice with them & confirmed I will not take any pics of said groups or gates/doors opening
I was moved behind the planter than randomly asked by the security guy if I worked at Uni
after this he wanted to see my form of admission & looked it over it as if it could have been a fake. (he stared it over for a good 2min no fake)
A bit after this guy in that 2nd pic (redish polo) comes to me & asks if I was told to move back which I was & I did (at this time now standing at the flag pole behind the planter)
Said guy tells me he doesn't want me standing there all day (WTF....I am not breaking any rules I can stand where I wish folks for as long as I want its a public place & payed good money to be there)
said people in 1st pics (yellow polo crew) leave briefly after I take a walk to get some water
The End & another story of UO trying scare tatic BS

Now I must sleep but a VERY AWESOME surprise when I awake in video format :)

NOTE: Mikey is saying something about the load area not being "finished" on FJ I want to ease your pain by saying this is not true by any means. The ride could open tomorrow (but won't do to things still being done) As far as softs there IS talk about only hotel guests getting in on the 28th ect. but it's still not decided for sure. (now to bed)

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe
The Pygmy Puff is just a stuffed animal really large puff and tiny feet as well as a small face (also they are pink.....not a pink person but hey it was cute) I don't remember seeing extendable ears but it really is hard to see everything in 3 hours. Also the stores get crowded very easily they are small and they cram a lot in there.

Prices of merchandise seems to have a large range.....Wands start at $25 and go up from there....My Pygmy Puff was marked around $13 dollars. There was a frame I wanted was around $20 and a couple mugs that range from $12 - $20 mark......Most shirts are from $29 and up.....Overall there is soooo much and actually there were moments where Team Members were adding Merchandise to the floor that was not there before. I can tell you right now many team members walked away with a paychecks worth of stuff tonight.

I am putting pygmy puff on my mental shopping cart for the future.

Did anyone hear about the announcment that the hp celebs are supposed to make this morning? Im talking about soft opening not the class thing. I got a notice saying to watch it today for the announcement so now Im confused. I dont understand why it would be announced.