The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 309 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Did anyone hear about the announcment that the hp celebs are supposed to make this morning? Im talking about soft opening not the class thing. I got a notice saying to watch it today for the announcement so now Im confused. I dont understand why it would be announced.

Really? weird...

Brent, thanks for the update! :rep: I saw all your pics earlier. pretty cool! :thumbs: Can't wait for the video!

Brent, I cant wait to see the video because the pictures were great.

King_K I hope it pays off for you two. I hate hearing all these stories of people booking like 6 months ahead and come to find its not open yet.

Felipe, yeah I thought it was weird too.

HHN we are lighting up the screen with our bright yellowness haha

Well I just wanted to give a few notes on the Twit pics including my little story of getting mentally strip searched by UO's finest lol. I have some more HQ pics on their way of things you saw & didn't see in the Twit pics. As far as that video goes I was very excited to be able to bring this to everyone & that I got to see it. Let's just hope everything uploads super quick but until than at least you can talk about seeing Emma on the today show. BTW there may be more filming than that going on tomorrow so if your at the park take a peak on over there. Also the Emma being there bombshell was actually told to me by a nameless person while at the park today. In all honesty I didn't believe them at first but guess they were not blowing smoke up my butt after all

Quick Edit: Pics are uploading & I am heading to bed night everyone

Last edited:
Ah ok. I was wondering if it had a drink system that we just didn't see from the pics.

So, what will you guys go for first when you get to the WWoHP: Butterbeer, Frozen Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice, Hogs Head Brew?

To those who have tried them, which ones did you try and which one is your favorite? also, of the other things you tried (candy, merch), what do you most recommend?

Looooong time lurker first time poster :wave:

Well, I´m really excited to finally see the WW and I can´t wait until july 24th is finally there :)
I really love all the stories and speculations and I appreaciate all the time the "insider" take to give us hints (or ridles) and info...

To answer that question above,
I will go with a Butterbeer first (hey, allthough I´m german and beer is like milk for us :p , 8:30 in the morning is still a bit early for a real beer, right?)
my girl will have a pumpkin juice and then we share a frosted butterbeer...
later during the day I plan on tasting all the other "beers" and that sounds like a good day :look:

Did someone really TRY the sweets? How is the chocolate?

WHAT flavors do the "all flavor beans" actually have... ( I really hope they are NOT ORIGINALLY!!!) :hail::lol:

Looooong time lurker first time poster :wave:

WHAT flavors do the "all flavor beans" actually have... ( I really hope they are NOT ORIGINALLY!!!) :hail::lol:

First off, welcome to the boards!

As far as Bertie's Every Flavor Beans, well they've been out on the market for years. I used to buy them for my nieces and nephews every year and their parents told me how they only ones they got offered were the Dirt and Ear Wax varieties as the kids would stand back and watch for a reaction.

Here's a link to Amazon selling some;
http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Bertie-Botts-Jelly/dp/B0002AB4KS

The flavors mentioned in this pack (they vary with different sized packaging a bit) Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Jelly Beans - includes Watermelon, Pear, Ketchup, Blueberry, Cheese, Pizza, Banana, Marshmallow, Sausage, Onion, Wild Cherry, Mashed Potatoes, Cinnamon, Gravy, Fish, Cranberry & Apple, Peach, Pink Grapefruit, Pepper and Lemon.

I would imagine they're going to change them up a bit for WWoHP but you never know.

First off, welcome to the boards!

As far as Bertie's Every Flavor Beans, well they've been out on the market for years. I used to buy them for my nieces and nephews every year and their parents told me how they only ones they got offered were the Dirt and Ear Wax varieties as the kids would stand back and watch for a reaction.

Here's a link to Amazon selling some;
http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Bertie-Botts-Jelly/dp/B0002AB4KS

The flavors mentioned in this pack (they vary with different sized packaging a bit) Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Jelly Beans - includes Watermelon, Pear, Ketchup, Blueberry, Cheese, Pizza, Banana, Marshmallow, Sausage, Onion, Wild Cherry, Mashed Potatoes, Cinnamon, Gravy, Fish, Cranberry & Apple, Peach, Pink Grapefruit, Pepper and Lemon.

I would imagine they're going to change them up a bit for WWoHP but you never know.

Thank you! :wave:

Whow, some of the beans sound .... well.... hmmmm....
Not sure yet :confused:
Mashed Potatoe?? Onion?? Ketchup?? Fish?? :lol::lol::lol:

And like I said, I'm pretty sure I remember other flavors in other packs. Not different ones in the same sized packaging, but a slightly different (as in one or two other flavors) assortment in the smaller box compared to the larger one. For example I'm pretty sure there were Dirt and Ear Wax flavors in there.

I used to buy them in World Market where they had all the English chocolate and candy. (Lived in England for a while.)

Edit.

Ok, just found this on Mugglenet. http://www.mugglenet.com/info/other/beans.shtml

Acid
Apple
Avocado
*NEW*Bacon
Bagel
Baked Beans
Baking Soda
Banana
Beanstalks
Biscuit
Blackcurrant
Bread
Brown Sugar
Brussel Sprouts
Butter
Buttermilk
Candy Floss - what we call Cotton Candy
Carrots
Caterpillar
Cauliflower
Caviar
Celery
Centipede
Cheese
Cherry
Cherry Tart
Chewing Gum
Chicken
Chocolate
Chocolate Mousse
Cinnamon
Coconut
Cod
Coffee
Compost
Cookie Dough
Copper
Corn
Cough medicine
Cucumber
Curry
Custard
Diesel
Dirt
Earwax
Egg yolk
Eucalyptus Leaves
Flowers
Fried Beans
Frog Legs
Glue
Grass
Ham
Honey
Honeydew
Horseradish
Hot Sauce
Ice Cream
Ink
Iron
Kidney Beans
Lamb
Latex
Leather
Lemon
Lettuce
Lima Beans
Lime
Liver
Lucozade - a British sports drink
Mango
Maracana Nuts
Marmalade
Marshmallow
Marzipan
Mayonnaise
Meatballs
Menthol
Milk
Mince
Mucous
Mud
Mustard
Noodles
Onion
Orange
Paint
Paper
Paprika
Parsley
Parsnips
Pasta
Peanuts
Pepper
Peppermint
Pepperoni
Perogies
Petrol
Pina Colada
Plaice - (the fish?)
Potato
Prawns
Prune
Raisin
Raspberry
*NEW*Rotten Egg
Rubber
Rum
Salad Dressing
Salmon
Salt
Sand
Sardines
Sausage
Shampoo
Shrimp
Soap
Soda Water
Sour Cream
Spinach
Squid
Strawberry Jelly (their jelly is our jell-o)
Strawberry Mousse
Sugar
Sulphur
Sushi
Sweetcorn
Syrup
Tartar Sauce
Tea
Thyme
Toast
Toe nails
Toffee
Tomato Ketchup
Tripe
Trout
Turnip
Vanilla
Varnish
Vinegar
Vomit
Walnuts
Wildgrass
Wood
Worcestershire Sauce
Yoghurt
Zucchini

Sorry for the length!

Last edited:
Reactions: mantaguy
Not sure if you guys have discussed this in the much earlier posts. Does anyone think that the show scenes might use the technology used in the Universal Hollywood Kong 360 attraction? Only instead of going in on a tram, the ride uses the robo coaster. The description from Universal mentions the ride being a 360 experience and mentions filmed scenes.

And like I said, I'm pretty sure I remember other flavors in other packs. Not different ones in the same sized packaging, but a slightly different (as in one or two other flavors) assortment in the smaller box compared to the larger one. For example I'm pretty sure there were Dirt and Ear Wax flavors in there.

I used to buy them in World Market where they had all the English chocolate and candy. (Lived in England for a while.)

Edit.

Ok, just found this on Mugglenet. http://www.mugglenet.com/info/other/beans.shtml

Acid
Apple
Avocado
*NEW*Bacon
Bagel
Baked Beans
Baking Soda
Banana
Beanstalks
Biscuit
Blackcurrant
Bread
Brown Sugar
Brussel Sprouts
Butter
Buttermilk
Candy Floss
Carrots
Caterpillar
Cauliflower
Caviar
Celery
Centipede
Cheese
Cherry
Cherry Tart
Chewing Gum
Chicken
Chocolate
Chocolate Mousse
Cinnamon
Coconut
Cod
Coffee
Compost
Cookie Dough
Copper
Corn
Cough medicine
Cucumber
Curry
Custard
Diesel
Dirt
Earwax
Egg yolk
Eucalyptus Leaves
Flowers
Fried Beans
Frog Legs
Glue
Grass
Ham
Honey
Honeydew
Horseradish
Hot Sauce
Ice Cream
Ink
Iron
Kidney Beans
Lamb
Latex
Leather
Lemon
Lettuce
Lima Beans
Lime
Liver
Lucozade
Mango
Maracana Nuts
Marmalade
Marshmallow
Marzipan
Mayonnaise
Meatballs
Menthol
Milk
Mince
Mucous
Mud
Mustard
Noodles
Onion
Orange
Paint
Paper
Paprika
Parsley
Parsnips
Pasta
Peanuts
Pepper
Peppermint
Pepperoni
Perogies
Petrol
Pina Colada
Plaice
Potato
Prawns
Prune
Raisin
Raspberry
*NEW*Rotten Egg
Rubber
Rum
Salad Dressing
Salmon
Salt
Sand
Sardines
Sausage
Shampoo
Shrimp
Soap
Soda Water
Sour Cream
Spinach
Squid
Strawberry Jelly
Strawberry Mousse
Sugar
Sulphur
Sushi
Sweetcorn
Syrup
Tartar Sauce
Tea
Thyme
Toast
Toe nails
Toffee
Tomato Ketchup
Tripe
Trout
Turnip
Vanilla
Varnish
Vinegar
Vomit
Walnuts
Wildgrass
Wood
Worcestershire Sauce
Yoghurt
Zucchini

Sorry for the length!

WHHHHHOOOOOWWWW!!!!! not sure if I want to taste every one!!! :)))

There are a few REALLY gross Jelly beans..including Vomit, sulpher, Mucous, and Petrol. On April Fools a few years ago I put a jar of them on my co-workers desk. Hillarity ensued.

--- Update ---

so Where is the video? It's morning in Florida! Wake up Brent!

Not sure if you guys have discussed this in the much earlier posts. Does anyone think that the show scenes might use the technology used in the Universal Hollywood Kong 360 attraction? Only instead of going in on a tram, the ride uses the robo coaster. The description from Universal mentions the ride being a 360 experience and mentions filmed scenes.

No, Forbidden Journey will not be using the tech used in Kong 360. Kong 360 is using 3D film tech.

They (The Today Show) just showed Emma Watson and the 4 classes in the running to win the comp. The announcement will be later in the show.

There are a few REALLY gross Jelly beans..including Vomit, sulpher, Mucous, and Petrol. On April Fools a few years ago I put a jar of them on my co-workers desk. Hillarity ensued.

--- Update ---

so Where is the video? It's morning in Florida! Wake up Brent!
He went to bed late :blank: Which is no excuse :rolleyes:

By the way, thank you for all the Pow Wow and TM updates

The class from Texas won the contest, but Universal is bringing all 4 classes to TWWOHP. They didn't show anything from the park except Emma standing in front of a still shot of Hogwarts.

Fun yes it is I am a late riser but just woke up let me eat than I will get right on it until than pics from yesterday http://wwohp.shutterfly.com/pictures/642 that should hold you over a bit :) (including every angle of the pumpkin juice you may want to see) & if you still can't read the bottle & are dyeing to know something it says just ask. Also the beans are NOT the ones already on the market that were made by Jelly Belly they are band spanking new

I have totally done that to friends before haha. But that was back when they were on store shelves I havent seen them in about three years so Im looking forward to them again.

Thats awesome that all 4 schools get to go.

Edited. Misread Brent's post.

Either way, I'll bet there are some of the same flavors. After all, the ones listed in the movies are the ones people want to try. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Kids LOVE these.

Last edited:
Look what I have...

0423001557.jpg

Its the Lock to the Gates of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I haven't told anybody I've had it but I think enough time has passed that I can. I found it back in April broken and I didn't know what to do so I just took it. Its a great keepsake and better than anything u could ever buy at Uni!!!

Last edited: