The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 310 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^^^ Don't worry I'm sure you won't have it long & UO will be contacting you shortly since even though it broke you still tech. did steal it by taking it with you (yes I'm serious)

^^^ Don't worry I'm sure you won't have it long & UO will be contacting you shortly since even though it broke you still tech. did steal it by taking it with you (yes I'm serious)

How will they get a hold of me? They have no info on me. I didn't want to just leave it laying on the ground cause somebody else probably would've taken it.

--- Update ---

The top broke and I super glued it back. You can see where it's broken in person.

I hate to say it IOA Explorer but as Teebin knows if UO legal want your information (anything you used to sign up to this site with including e-mail) all they have to do is ask for it. I don't want you getting in trouble & your right someone else would have grabbed it but still it's in your possession & you clearly said you took it without any permission so even though it was broke it's still UO's property.

On a happier note hope everyone is enjoying my pics I am getting video done as fast as my cpu is allowing.

I hate to say it IOA Explorer but as Teebin knows if UO legal want your information (anything you used to sign up to this site with including e-mail) all they have to do is ask for it. I don't want you getting in trouble & your right someone else would have grabbed it but still it's in your possession & you clearly said you took it without any permission so even though it was broke it's still UO's property.

On a happier note hope everyone is enjoying my pics I am getting video done as fast as my cpu is allowing.

Oh well...I'll take the risk cause it's freakin awesome! The email I signed up with is fake and I just created that account to sign up for the site when it first started ha

--- Update ---

can someone tell me what the pic is of, he deleted it.

Its back now

I once saw someone in citywalk with one of the coming soon signs getting arrested...

you guys gotta cool off, it was lying on the ground broken. He took and its not exactly got the FJ plans written on the back. Its a freaking broken lock. Somebody else might have just put it in the trash. Stop going all legal, If universal want it back i'm sure they'll send him a long letter asking for their broken padlock back...

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I don't believe DFB meant to imply that Teebin has ever been contacted by UO legal as that has never happened.

Yes I was more implying just in general how UO is on this board & using measures to keep people quiet & things handled. Sorry Teebin your name was the 1st I thought of considering it a good thing more than a bad. Now let's stay on a happy note how does everyone like my pics I took yesterday?

Yes I was more implying just in general how UO is on this board & using measures to keep people quiet & things handled. Sorry Teebin your name was the 1st I thought of considering it a good thing more than a bad. Now let's stay on a happy note how does everyone like my pics I took yesterday?

Yea, i love the one of the juice. How long until this video is up :) Great job dude!

Oh No Universal is coming to take your chidlren away. Quick HIDE the LOCK!

:LOL

This board is a little out of hand sometimes. That's a very cool keepsake IOA Explorer.

rhino I'm just stating facts because I know how bad UO has got with this stuff. A good example is my story from yesterday in fact. I think it's cool too but could it end up getting him in a bit of trouble yes.

But any who onto the main event are you ready? I give you a full 2 & a half min. of the fighting dragon's in the loading area of Dragon's Challenge http://wwohp.shutterfly.com/pictures/739 (note this was during regular hrs. so perfectly legal in all ways) I have a small bonus video coming next

Just wanted to let everyone know I remembered something about the every flavor beans. The new fancy box those beans are by a new maker ($9.95 for the box) but they have also the smaller bags of the old style made by Jelly Belly for those who just want the old kind. (can't recall the price) I've tired both & they are equally gross lol

--- Update ---

Awesome video disfreakbrent, looks like someone forgot to turn the projector off. :lol:

It was prob. more like we need to make our quota for testing so let's leave it on. They were also playing the new music so my bonus video is just people walking through the cave so you can hear some of the new tunes. That should be up soon.

Harry potter contest winners announced, emma :whoo:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/37252826#37252826

they claim she's there but it looks like a green screen to me...

She is there... if you remember DFBs picture of them filming the other day, you saw the large white diffusion screen erected over where they were shooting. They are doing the same thing here.... keeping all natural light off from Emma so that she looks her hollywood best.