The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 312 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone else think it's lame that HARRY POTTER isn't at Harry Potter's sneak peak? I know Mr Radcliffe is busy, but it's kind of arrogant if you ask me.

Each of these people are being paid to be there. Daniel would cost a pretty penny more to have on site PLUS he is in PRODUCTION on a film right now. I feel confident he will be on site for the grand opening.

Here's a men's size from Target, although they all differ a bit by brands.

I'm a 48L in jackets and wear an XL. Have a 38 waist ( I like food!) but usually wear XL pants for comfort, unless it's a suit.

Well I've tried this a few times and it the alignment messes up when posting so here goes in a more simple format.

Chest sizes for men

S 34 - 36
M 38 - 40
L 42 - 44
XL 46 - 48
XXL 50 - 52
XXXL 54 - 56

Waist sizes

S 28 - 30
M 32 - 34
L 36 - 38
XL 40 - 42
XXL 44 - 46
XXXL 48 - 50

Ladies, I'm not going there with women size charts. Thin ice!

Last edited:
awesome photos

welcome to the site

that was a filming day you can see the crews on the ground

Thanks!... i have been following this blog since the start of part one, so thought it was about time i joined and started adding some input!
im not a big fan of harry potter but i have a great interest in theme park developments and new state of the art ride construction.

Yeah i noticed the film crew, obviously filming for an advert or the special by the extensiveness of camera/lighting set up.

I will be sure to add as much relevant facts, information and detail to this blog as i can.

You guys are right, the 52" chest is on the bitter end of a 2XL. I was looking at the American Apparel sizing for men, and forgot that they run small. Women's however is still a 3X-4X on pretty much every chart.

DFB- Awesome video!

And for everyone jumping all over DFB, he was just trying to help. I thought the same thing when he posted that pic, "Cool! Super cool! But I wouldn't post that sucker on here." You all THINK we're overreacting, but that's because you weren't here when the schnizit went down. However, he seems to have protected himself well, so good for him. Nice keepsake!

Hi longtime lurker, finally decided to register and post. I have one question for those of you that have been to WWOHP, you all say the shops are small, and as a disabled person whom relies on using a wheelchair at the parks, do you see a normal size wheelchair being a problem in any of the shops? Just for the record I am not asking to make a stink but I do plan on going to visit and I do not want to get my hopes up for visiting say Ollivanders if I am not going to be able to get in and out. This way I can plan my course of attack better. Thanks :)

Hi longtime lurker, finally decided to register and post. I have one question for those of you that have been to WWOHP, you all say the shops are small, and as a disabled person whom relies on using a wheelchair at the parks, do you see a normal size wheelchair being a problem in any of the shops? Just for the record I am not asking to make a stink but I do plan on going to visit and I do not want to get my hopes up for visiting say Ollivanders if I am not going to be able to get in and out. This way I can plan my course of attack better. Thanks :)

Everything will surely be ADA accessible with a standard wheelchair.

Disneyhead and I started a trend with Copter shots. :lol:

yeah your helicopter shots always made my day during the construction phases! seeing all the details we could only see by the above view, such as the AA buckbeak. There would be no point doing anymore as there is nothing more left to be seen by helicopter view, the park is finished...
Thanks for the dedication and imput btw disneyhead and briman!

its all about inside the FJ building now... cant wait for that first POV video! its been years of waiting!

Last edited:
I just hate that no one that is on this board has been on the ride yet so we can't at SOME sneak previews of the experience.

I'm just hoping to get my own on the 30th, I'll tell the security guard at the gate i'm a AP (preferred) and that its my bday and guilt trip him/her into letting me in :lol:

I just hate that no one that is on this board has been on the ride yet so we can't at SOME sneak previews of the experience.

I'm just hoping to get my own on the 30th, I'll tell the security guard at the gate i'm a AP (preferred) and that its my bday and guilt trip him/her into letting me in :lol:

Good Luck and an early "Happy Birthday"!:happy: I'll be there on the 30th....still wondering if I'll be glad to be "one of those package people"!:confused:

Everything will surely be ADA accessible with a standard wheelchair.

Thanks I knew this would not be the problem, maybe I should reword my question. With the crowds and how small the shops are described do any of you whom have been there already forsee a problem in the small shops with the crowds and a standard wheelchai?. Again I just do not want to get my hopes up if I am going to have trouble :) Thanks :)