The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 311 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Fun yes it is I am a late riser but just woke up let me eat than I will get right on it until than pics from yesterday http://wwohp.shutterfly.com/pictures/642 that should hold you over a bit :) (including every angle of the pumpkin juice you may want to see) & if you still can't read the bottle & are dyeing to know something it says just ask. Also the beans are NOT the ones already on the market that were made by Jelly Belly they are band spanking new

That's a lot of pumpkin juice :) I am all juiced out for now.
A lot of the beans sound kind of Ieeeww.......

Sorry for currently being in Europe and only consuming your great footage guys :)

I think the topic has moved on...but if I stole a lock or ANYTHING from a theme park, I wouldn't post it on the internet. The internet is like a high school hallway -- if one person knows, everyone knows. But whatever, that's just me.

that sounds like flight of the hippogriff from Prisoner Of Azkaban. or the end credits from the same film.
i'll tell you that i like Pumpkin Juice more then Butterbeer. also the honeydukes chocolate reminds me of a hershey symphony bar.
anybody else get some robes with your wand?

would it be too crazy to wear my Hogwarts robes to the park next time i go? I'm a major fan of the books grew up with the books really. and would love to just be part of the world an afternoon in costume and just living it.
is anybody else going to do this?

can someone post the photo. FB is blocked here.

Here ya go

test.jpg

This morning, Harry Potter film stars Robbie Coltrane, Matthew Lewis, Emma Watson, and Oliver and James Phelps began their sneak peek tour of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter by entering Hogsmeade. The group was invited to Universal Orlando Resort for a first-look at the immersive environment, and will spend the day visiting many of the iconic locations made famous in the popular Harry Potter series. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort grand opens on June 18.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4249606&id=90867402851

I am totally getting a robe and then wearing it a lot. It will be awesome for the cold times.

That picture is pretty funny (the facial expressions on matt and emma)

I am somewhat surprised to see Robbie Coltrane in attendance. I cannot believe they are putting so many of the stars on site so early. They must be filming commercials... I wonder if they will be in costume for these commercials?

I love that pic & it's funny because they make it seem casual like they are getting a sneak peak. I mean part of the reason they are there couldn't possibly have anything to do with the NBC special being made or *shock* the original opening date being changed so they decided to come now anyways?

But anyways great pic & thanks guys for IDing the music for me weird something that you would think automatically would be FoTH was playing in the caves of DC. I have a feeling there are going to be a few odd music choice moments to come.

Wow..Emma is looking really good in that photo. She is turning into a little hottie if you ask me. It's amazing what a couple years can do.

Anyone else think it's lame that HARRY POTTER isn't at Harry Potter's sneak peak? I know Mr Radcliffe is busy, but it's kind of arrogant if you ask me.

I wonder if the stars will actually get to ride FJ....unlike everyone else that has come before them. Sorry, Ms Watson, you can only see the line. No Ride For You!