The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 365 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just heard "Testing, Testing, your clear for go" coming real loud out of the speakers in the green house. It's running everyone. It was a female voice and sounded like a cast member operating it.

I'm guessing that the earliest they will open FJ is the week of or before the 18th.

I really hope not. I can't imagine they'd let us book Harry Potter packages without access to the sole new Harry Potter attraction.

Yea I wonder if that might be their strategy- let all the fans go home by mid-day, and then do a soft during late afternoon. Is it open yet?? Is it open yet?? *starts hyperventilating*

But this area was built for the "fans" especially the ones camping outside everyday.

They should give Ashen a free front of the line pass if he shows up there everyday this week until it opens just for dedication purposes.

I have no patience or virtues! :lol:

I do have a question for those who have been inside. The wands, the character ones, are they the same price in Hogsmead as they are on Noble Collection?

They look the same, including boxes and art. Never saw the ones on Noble Collection before.

Just heard "Testing, Testing, your clear for go" coming real loud out of the speakers in the green house. It's running everyone. It was a female voice and sounded like a cast member operating it.

whatever you do..don't leave. Stay around that area and keep your ears ad eyes open for anything else like this, could be a good sign.

2010nole: please update us on what happens while you are there..thanks

Well we know its been cycling, and probably for a good couple of months too, but the point is so many people are dying to get on it already. If its operational, which we know it is cause the stars rode it, then they should start letting crowds in. June 18th is coming closer and the absolute madhouse and the amount of people that are going to be showing up that day is going to be crazy. UO needs to realize the best type of training is on the job training. Get people in line, see what hiccups can happen and get their stuff straight.

Did anyone give any thought to the comment that the TM said to a poster here about how the queue is better than the ride?

you are mistaken , they are only testing the "fans"..how fast will they run when the ride opens? LOL

NN7021C2.jpg

They are in boxes like you mentioned. They are $35 each on Noble Collection. Just curious as I can always order that stuff online and can focus my money towards the exclusive items.

I think we need to get angry. Everyone be here tomorrow at 9 and let's force them to open this thing. Even if it's just to walk around inside. If we have a huge loud crowd I think that might do the trick!

"testing..testing...testing...are all those gate weirdos gone yet ?...Yeah?...Ok open up the park!"

"testing..testing...testing..it seems like the only people still in the park don't know what a Harry Potter is..perfect canidates"

"testing...testing...testing...Herb? Clean up in Aisle 7...a Muggle got way too excited about being the first to ride FJ..and made a bit of a mess"