The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 370 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Whether it was SAS or not, it seems like it could have been a later addition whether it was days after things were approved or months into construction...

archwaystuff-2.jpg

The blue shows that it just seems to stick out. Granted a greenhouse would do this no matter what, perhaps that extra brick structure that doesn't have the same height as the show building would not be needed if it was in the original plans and this really was the originally intended extended queue. The red shows how it's just extra space. Makes sense for an extended queue which seemed to be the reason for the addition. And the green shows how we could have just walked up steps and been at the same point. Keep in mind I'm majoring in music business, so if this doesn't make sense then bare with me.

We should let them both pick their weapon of choice and go at it, last one standing wins. LOL!!! Sorry guys, not meaning to offend, but I find the little fights here entertaining when nothing else is going on.

I can Imagine why. (Grand Ole Opry, Opryland, Graceland, all that and it's also the county music capital of the world, they even have their own museam dedicated to it!)

I think people just need to READ WHAT THE OTHER PERSON WROTE IN FULL (lol), think about the situation, THEN type. If not, BriMan will dump you in the chans. And you don't want the chans. Trust me.

I think people just need to READ WHAT THE OTHER PERSON WROTE IN FULL (lol), think about the situation, THEN type. If not, BriMan will dump you in the chans. And you don't want the chans. Trust me.

ummmm, referring to me??? I don't want to be flogged. ;(

and not so fast Jerikw, DFB hasn't chosen his weapon yet..patience young Padawan.

just 6 days till my trip and no softs : ( I think i might just bribe a package person to get me a butterbeer if I can't get in, and start planing my trip for next year.

Haha, the chans are essentially the 'edge of the internet'. And yeah, 4chan is one of them, lol.
The things that happen in them... should be left in there. D:
And no, I don't go on them. But I have friends who do. And they send me things. And I die a little more inside every time. :|

my first ever (and only ever) video I made on youtube was spammed by 4chan because some "friend" I had on another forum told them about it and persuaded them to use deadly force. I had to delete the vid so they would stop.