The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 372 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh, now check out the sig!
Reppin' that death. xD

Omg, I'm having too much fun.
Guys, I'll be in IOA this Saturday with my friend to see if I can get in with him because he's a package person. Expect an amazing blog post if I do actually get in!
I think that if I actually ride FJ this Saturday, I'll faint again.

And die.

is this a photograph or a painting? Ok, i know... It is a photograph. But when compared to the painting of 3 years ago.... It looks like the painting. They nailed this on so many fronts. This picture was sent to me in high resolution from someone that will not be named. I shrunk it down to demonstrate how much it looks exactly like the painting.

realdeal.jpg

oh no, teebin's in league with voldemort!!!!!

OKay Teebin thank you for enlightening me on the capabilities of the ride layout...but will the walls be as close as in SpiderMan? Because I thought the props had to be far enough away from the vehicle that the arm could fully extend and not touch? So will we be in the same scenes for a while, or at least in the same room?

Wow a few of us are going to be there this weekend cause I'm going to be there for my bday, woohoo! I hope we're not all standing outside the gate together, but walking through it!

*crossing fingers*

OH mann don't get me started on how bad I want to do this....I think my friends and family members are going to kill me before I get there because it's all I speak of.

Same here, me and the wife will be hanging out with friends and I'm describing the new ride and stuff and afterwards she tells me "No one cares" :lol:

Same here, me and the wife will be hanging out with friends and I'm describing the new ride and stuff and afterwards she tells me "No one cares" :lol:
I feel like they want to tell me they don't care, but they can see the excitement in my eyes and they bite their tongues...It's almost an illness :)

Wow a few of us are going to be there this weekend cause I'm going to be there for my bday, woohoo! I hope we're not all standing outside the gate together, but walking through it!

*crossing fingers*

Well, in my opinion, it HAS to be open from Friday on because they sold packages starting Friday and they must honor this or they'll be in deep shtuff. And I don't think that they'll have it exclusive to package holders...

I bet you'll have an AWESOME birthday!!!

I feel like they want to tell me they don't care, but they can see the excitement in my eyes and they bite their tongues...It's almost an illness :)

Everyone around me knows I'm the biggest HP freak :p Even my boss today asked me if the WWoHP was opening soon and that it will probably be very cool seeing as how they worked for so long on it :lol: HP, and most recently the WWoHP, has taken over my life!

Well, in my opinion, it HAS to be open from Friday on because they sold packages starting Friday and they must honor this or they'll be in deep shtuff. And I don't think that they'll have it exclusive to package holders...

I bet you'll have an AWESOME birthday!!!

Everyone around me knows I'm the biggest HP freak :p Even my boss today asked me if the WWoHP was opening soon and that it will probably be very cool seeing as how they worked for so long on it :lol: HP, and most recently the WWoHP, has taken over my life!

I hope so, that is for sure.

And as far as being a fan, I had seen the movies but I never read the books...until December. I read all 6 books in a month and half, plus 2 fan fiction books based on James Potter which were very well written.

So I would say I'm not a theme park junkie, but an HP fan as well. :smiley:

Yeah I'm learning to be a HP freak...Always thought the movies were cool, Never read them..but Love the Gothic Architecture and mythical creatures....when I Learned a dark ride was being built based on those visuals I was hooked on it.

Hey Dreamcat, in your profile it says restaurant greeter in WWOHP. So you're working in the 3 Broomsticks?

My Love of rides evolved from Roller Coaster enthusiast hard core, after many years of obsessing with that, and riding the biggest and best, they start to become mundane. My first trip to disney and uni was when I realized what I had been missing. Now I'm a rc enthusiast but more of a themepark lover.

Oh and the point of that is to say...I think Fj is what will be the crossover for ride and HP enthusiasts. But for now I'm just happy they're wanting to 1 up Spiderman

Last edited:
*covers head and runs away crying" geez teebin thats the last time I help you!

crazyidea, you cant read movies.... unless you put subtitles on...

vyrus, why would you say that *shifty eyes*