The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 371 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just got home. Had to work out of town today and I didn't have a computer to check all day... It was driving me mad! So, no softs today either? :shrug: I predicted early this week, and tomorrow will be mid-week, so I didn't guess right lol... Hopefully tomorrow will be the day!

OK, off to catch up on today's 20 pages of posts...

Just got home. Had to work out of town today and I didn't have a computer to check all day... It was driving me mad! So, no softs today either? :shrug: I predicted early this week, and tomorrow will be mid-week, so I didn't guess right lol... Hopefully tomorrow will be the day!

OK, off to catch up on today's 20 pages of posts...

Correct, no softs today.

Felipe, no hay mucho para leer.

It's mainly people talking about who has the bigger wand :lol:

--- Update ---

We need some Harry Potter smilies now.

Correct, no softs today.

:-( Hmm... sucks... I'm praying for tomorrow, when I WILL be at a computer all day and able to check on it :D

Felipe, no hay mucho para leer.

It's mainly people talking about who has the bigger wand :lol:

--- Update ---

We need some Harry Potter smilies now.

Oh ok. I'll just skim through it then :p

and YES we need HP smilies! :thumbs:

Is this a photograph or a painting? Ok, I know... it is a photograph. But when compared to the painting of 3 years ago.... it looks like the painting. They nailed this on so many fronts. This picture was sent to me in high resolution from someone that will not be named. I shrunk it down to demonstrate how much it looks EXACTLY like the painting.

realdeal.jpg

Reactions: mantaguy
Not bragging M'Dear.... just pointing, as you so clearly admitted, that they COULD indeed limit entry to package holders only, and that just because they never have before, it is a possibility! And I stick with what I was told in March.... only package holders ALL DAY. I agree it sucks for AP holders, and it's not fair. But that's what they're saying. I was just trying to give information way back then and got jumped all over for it. So I think I'm entitled to a little "moment to gloat"!:peace: We all just want the same thing... to get in and see this place and revel in it's awesomeness! At this point I don't care who gets in first.... I just want to see Hogsmeade and ride FJ, for crying out loud!!!!! I am so sure it will be EPIC!!!(as my daughter the Potterholic says!) And if I get in before you... should I have a Butterbeer or Hogs Head Brew in your honor???

Yeah, I was very promptly eviscerated back in March in a different non-OU forum when I shared the information I had been given as a package holder (that package holders would be given e-documents allowing only them in). People had been speculating (quite adamantly) that there was no way, no how that WW would not be fully open in soft mode at least one month minimum before the grand opening and that anyone who thought otherwise was completely off their rocker, and that it was completely insane to even suggest that the package holders would actually serve as a controlled soft.

We still don't know exactly how this whole thing is going to go down, but I feel so sorry for those poor soles on that other forum who have now been forced to open their brains up to other-- gasp--possibilities. Oh my.

(sorry. quite sick today and not feeling well at all, so I succumbed to a moment of gloatiness, too. At least I have resisted the urge to go back to that other forum and gloat to the actual people who told me I was insane for suggesting possibilities. Thanks for listening to my gloaty rant. I feel a bit better now.)

teeebinnn

Do you think the great hall has detail ? from the looks of the pics it looks like you can see some detail thru the windows...

is this room part of the ride ?que???

anyone

Last edited:
Nanah, you haven't been on some of them. That's a sugar plum version of the real chans. And your 10% seems newbie-like to what some of them have.

LOLANYWAYS.
That picture.
Is.
AMAZING.
I just died.

And no, I really don't think that's detail; just plenty of structural engineering madness. xD

Do you think the great hall has detail ? from the looks of the pics it looks like you can see some detail thru the windows...

is this room part of the ride ?que???

anyone

It has vague detail... faked in stuff that looks real from 400 feet. Light Teebin at night and at 400' feet I look like a handsome young movie star.

Hey what can I say I like to spice things up since we're so bored. I'm not the only one who felt this way I was just that guy to throw the stone. Nobody likes bragging & this is why I have not done it myself & will never do it in the future when I experience other things. I really hope everyone does have a good time no matter when they experience it let's just not gloat it's very rude.

Nanah, you haven't been on some of them. That's a sugar plum version of the real chans. And your 10% seems newbie-like to what some of them have.

LOLANYWAYS.
That picture.
Is.
AMAZING.
I just died.

And no, I really don't think that's detail; just plenty of structural engineering madness. xD

:lol:

Viola, you should just change your signature to say OMG I just died. Anytime something new comes out, you just died :pound:

You got a lot of lives.

DFB. Please. You're killing me. Reread that last post. It was trying to signify a truce. xD

BAhaha! I really should.
Omg, I'm laughing too hard.
I think...
I just died. :lol:

Awesomeness Vyrus :p

So I just booked a room at the Royal Pacific for this Friday night. I'll be heading out there after work Friday afternoon and seeing whatever I can (unless it's closed due to capacity... I hope not!) and then spending all of Saturday there! :D Can't wait!!!!

Ok I'm jumping off the cliff I need a vacation from here for 24 hrs. because your all driving me even more crazy than I already am. Funny enough I'll use the next day to re watch all the HP movies so good bye for now you crazy people.