The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 373 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
*covers head and runs away crying" geez teebin thats the last time I help you!

Nah... Imagine if JK had written a scene in which someone turned to Snape and given him a hug. It would have changed the story. But JKR needed the tension. I really appreciate the hug dreamcat and Snape would have as well.

Haha dreamcat, yeah, but I've only been fainting recently because of this. My doctor said it was anxiety, but he'd only seen people obsessing over Twilight or Miley Cyrus and stuff. I'm a nutcase, and I'm so proud to say it. :D

hmmm teebin now you have me wondering if snape would have changed... maybe not because it would not have been lilly...

viola, hey if people can obsess over those icky things ww is a great obsession (and hp).

your welcome crazyidea.

Like many on here I won't be going tomorrow or anytime soon but I just want to say I hope all of you guys get in very soon and have a blast.

I'm living vicariously through a bunch of you locals. I know if I lived in the area I'd find an excuse to drop everything and head to the park for a chance at an early peek.

Enjoy it, relish it and then come back and tell us all about it!

MOST DEFINITELY, Claymax. I will describe the poop out of this place if I get in this Saturday. ;)
Unless, of course, I die. Or faint. Or faint, then die. Or pottergasm, faint, then die.

Ok, final post tonight... All spaces in Hogwarts have names/numbers and or letters. So, I will unzip my fly here and ask for big trouble. First time I have done this. What is the plan for Open Space 107 and Open Space 108? These are huge open spaces.. and one of them is as big as Filches. Yet they stand empty... and they are not emergency exits at all. So, anyone know about 107 and 108? This is not a riddle, not a goofy guess, and not a hint. I know that some of you are boggled... but this is kind of big in its possibilities. Tomorrow... I will tell you where they are in a general sort of way. I might also tell you where the Defense Against the Dark Arts room is... If you want to know.

Hey what can I say I like to spice things up since we're so bored. I'm not the only one who felt this way I was just that guy to throw the stone. Nobody likes bragging & this is why I have not done it myself & will never do it in the future when I experience other things. I really hope everyone does have a good time no matter when they experience it let's just not gloat it's very rude.

Brent, hate to say it... But...
You are the definition of a JERK!! Bragging about not bragging!!!! Sorry... had to say it!!!

Ok, final post tonight... All spaces in Hogwarts have names/numbers and or letters. So, I will unzip my fly here and ask for big trouble. First time I have done this. What is the plan for Open Space 107 and Open Space 108? These are huge open spaces.. and one of them is as big as Filches. Yet they stand empty... and they are not emergency exits at all. So, anyone know about 107 and 108? This is not a riddle, not a goofy guess, and not a hint. I know that some of you are boggled... but this is kind of big in its possibilities. Tomorrow... I will tell you where they are in a general sort of way. I might also tell you where the Defense Against the Dark Arts room is... If you want to know.

I say future expansion space. We've heard (maybe rumor, maybe fact) that they're under contract to represent all 7 books/ 8 films equally, so maybe once the Deathly Hallows movies come out they'll include elements from that in those spaces.

Or...

Maybe they were in the original plans and they were cut for budgetary reasons?

Last edited:

that was done to add future classrooms/rooms to keep guests coming back.

anyone going tommrrow, if so take pictures of the castel/hogsmead when its raining. (it must look nice)

I will be there tomorrow and will be taking pictures and updating live on here as needed. Anyone else going tomorrow? And any other picture requests?

And finally finally... it is in the queue area... not in the ride area. It will never be part of the ride. Simple clue: FIRST FLOOR. Complex clue, they could be stores off from the dungeon queue; both right and left.

And finally finally... it is in the queue area... not in the ride area. It will never be part of the ride. Simple clue: FIRST FLOOR. Complex clue, they could be stores off from the dungeon queue; both right and left.

1st Room- Snape's Potion Room (store) or it could an interactive potion mixing game that is quick and the line will keep moving.

Last edited:
Hello All! First post here after lurking for months ( after finding this board through the Disboards )

Now don't flame me here, and I HOPE I am wrong ( and when you do flame me remember that I am old enough to be a lot of the posters here mother )

I have onsite ressies for this weekend that I made pre-GO announcement . I have called Universal about 12 times to confirm that I will enter WWOHP since I DO NOT have the " package" . I have been told that I will go to private previews ( every day of my stay if desired) with others that booked the package or that made onsite reservations before the GO date announcement. I always have to give my reservation number when I call so that they can confirm exactly when I booked. If you book AFTER the announcement it is NO GO. I was also told that I WOULD get to ride FJ ( barring tech issues ) and that this preview is a private event only. The public will not be allowed to enter. I made it perfectly clear that I could cancel my trip and rebook for JUly if I am not guarenteed access only to be told "NO!!!, you will have a much more personal and private experience without all of the crowds" . One person I talked to on the phone said that I would be pretty stupid to cancel and that my hotel booking is worth it's weight in gold.

Now, I hope that they do open it up later in the day for everyone, as a HUGE Potter fan I want everyone to be able to get it..but, part of me says that the previews will be the softs, and that no one else will be allowed in until JUne 18. To be honest I am not even sure I will get to experience it either( Universal could change their minds! ) I don't want to get my hopes up...though, I guess I should have faith since I have talked to Universal/Hard Rock so many times. I won't believe it until I see it. I know that the Virgin Packages also start the 28th and on the Virgin site it promises the WHOLE experience, so I have to think that FJ is a 100% go.

Someone here said that they just made ressies onsite. I urge them to call Universal and see if they will be allowed in. I hope so.

I also hope that they open those gates ASAP so EVERYONE can get in.

Thanks everyone for the pictures/postings/info. You guys are great!!