The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 375 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nah... Imagine if JK had written a scene in which someone turned to Snape and given him a hug. It would have changed the story. But JKR needed the tension. I really appreciate the hug dreamcat and Snape would have as well.

Snape needed to be that way though. Do you know the outcome of Deathly Hallows? If now, I don't want to go into "why" and spoil it for you or others.

Last edited:
:bang:
My entire family have been passholders for five years and they are pretty angry as it is that they havent seen it and package people are coming and it looks as if APers are getting the cold shoulder. Its cool that you guys that are going with the package get an exclusive preview but its still going to infuriate thousands and everyone in the park those days. I can already see the guest service lines full of complaints now. Even though its sad and annoying, I hope you package people have a blast starting friday.

and vyrus I dont believe you.

It seems to me anymore with either resort Disney or Universal the perks of having a AP are going downhill in favor of the guest that will pay a little more ontop of a park ticket or reservation (I.E. the pacjage holders) I remember a time when TM or cast would get a preview then AP guest wouuld. Now it seems like AP guest are forgotten and maybe we need to start reminding these resorts about our existance....

It seems to me anymore with either resort Disney or Universal the perks of having a AP are going downhill in favor of the guest that will pay a little more ontop of a park ticket or reservation (I.E. the pacjage holders) I remember a time when TM or cast would get a preview then AP guest wouuld. Now it seems like AP guest are forgotten and maybe we need to start reminding these resorts about our existance....

'cause we are livin' in a material world... and Universal's a material girl!

:p

Snape needed to be that way though. Do you know the outcome of Deathly Hallows? If now, I don't want to go into "why" and spoil it for you or others.

I have not read the books... but researching JKR... I can understand that he needed to be "that way". So, I do not know why, but I did not feel it was malicious... it was a necessary evil in the moment that Dumbledore required.

JKR has been a clever author... so perhaps even I have that basic premise off... but I doubt it. If Snape turns out to be absolute evil too... then all hope is lost. While Potter has been the stalwart he has always maintained that he always had "help". Puuuullleeeeeez... do not tell me or the rest of us the ending of the books!

Here is how I think this will play out based on what has (and hasn't) happened so far. This is only my opinion and is not based on any inside info. I don't think we will see any soft openings prior to this Friday. Beginning Friday, the area will be open only to the people who booked packages/on-site hotels before the grand op date was announced. After Memorial Day, I think Universal will review how well operations are performing so far and, at some point before the 18th, will announce that APHs can start coming in during the day as well. Basically, I don't think there will be any general public soft opening.

Mmm. Page 500 goodness.

I'm also one of those hoping that some AP holders will be allowed to join the WWOHP package holders after their exclusive time, as a perk of course. 90% chance that it probably won't happen though.. But there's always wishful thinking to be had. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
But at least we've come this far. Guys, this is it. These are the last weeks, days. Goodness me it's been THREE years. It's like watching my baby grow up and now it's going to school. Omg. I can't.

I just died. XD

I have not read the books... but researching JKR... I can understand that he needed to be "that way". So, I do not know why, but I did not feel it was malicious... it was a necessary evil in the moment that Dumbledore required.

JKR has been a clever author... so perhaps even I have that basic premise off... but I doubt it. If Snape turns out to be absolute evil too... then all hope is lost. While Potter has been the stalwart he has always maintained that he always had "help". Puuuullleeeeeez... do not tell me or the rest of us the ending of the books!

You MUST read the books!!! Everybody must!!!

Woot! Page 500!!

OFF THE WALL: Credits music for Chamber of Secrets and Order of the Phoenix original movies are IT. And yes, I am nuts. Listening now... call me weird, odd, off rocker. I love Williams but if there is no Hopper OotP music in the park, I will be greatly disappointed.

Last edited:
Here is how I think this will play out based on what has (and hasn't) happened so far. This is only my opinion and is not based on any inside info. I don't think we will see any soft openings prior to this Friday. Beginning Friday, the area will be open only to the people who booked packages/on-site hotels before the grand op date was announced. After Memorial Day, I think Universal will review how well operations are performing so far and, at some point before the 18th, will announce that APHs can start coming in during the day as well. Basically, I don't think there will be any general public soft opening.

While this dosn't benefit the GP, it sounds pretty plausible and a good game plan for Uni. They want to get different opinions and fix everything possible in fixed and ordered stages.

OFF THE WALL: Credits music for Chamber of Secrets and Order of the Phoenix original movies are IT. And yes, I am nuts. Listening now... call me weird, odd, off rocker. I love Williams but if there is no Hopper OotP music in the park, I will be greatly disappointed.

I concur so much, it hurts.

not sure if this has been posted before, but I just logged into the UO APH website and found this under the Preferred Pass discounts page...

10% saving at Universal Orlando owned & operated merchandise stores and carts (excluding WWoHP, The Coin mint and Mystics of the Seven Veils).

interesting considering UO TMs still get their full discount inside WWoHP (excluding collectibles of course). It doesn't mention yet whether APHs will get the standard 10% dining discount inside Three Broomsticks.

the music to ootp is totally awesome in my book too teebin! I love scores 1-3 as well with 3 being my fav out of those three.

Viola does need to rest it would seem. But then may suffer from withdrawal...