The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 377 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^I agree, you should start a "We want Potter!" *clap, clap, cla,cla,clap*chant

C 'mon guys do it...do it...do it

There is a whole bunch of managers and people walking around in hogsmeade. Not sure what is going on. I also seen about 20 managers leave from the area a minute ago and a TM dressed in what looked like a HP costume fill up a cart with ice and bottled beverages and took it into the area.

No TMs or security at the gate. I've been looking over the wall. There's a lot of activity inside!

--- Update ---

5 TMs just walked up to the front of the gate in yellow polos and tan pants. There were only 2 yesterday out front.

The only thing left of Dueling Dragons right now is the costumes and the spiel, all else has been switched over to Dragon Challange, music, signage, everything

I havent gotten myself all worked up over softs yet because its the end of the month and I have no choice but to be in the office to get Financials done so I cant go and wait at the park every morning until until after Friday (which I totally plan on doing). BUT IF they open the gates I will be clocking out and making that little 35 min drive. lol I have my DH and kids on standby. I even have a bag with a change of clothes for everyone in the trunk of the car and our AP's locked in the glove box of my car so I dont have to stop by our house.

The only thing left of Dueling Dragons right now is the costumes and the spiel, all else has been switched over to Dragon Challange, music, signage, everything

What signage? The one by Jurassic Park? Or inside the ride it no longer said Fire and Ice dragon?