The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 378 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alan Gilmore is walking through the fj queue. Now with VIPs

luckyguy and hotboy, I hope you know there are about 100 people on here living through you guys vicariously if this place opens up today.

--- Update ---

Alan Gilmore is walking through the fj queue. Now with VIPs

Try to get pictures of them in the greenhouse.

I havent gotten myself all worked up over softs yet because its the end of the month and I have no choice but to be in the office to get Financials done so I cant go and wait at the park every morning until until after Friday (which I totally plan on doing). BUT IF they open the gates I will be clocking out and making that little 35 min drive. lol I have my DH and kids on standby. I even have a bag with a change of clothes for everyone in the trunk of the car and our AP's locked in the glove box of my car so I dont have to stop by our house.

OMG talk about prepared, lol. What our updaters have said so far is sounding kind of promising though. If they do open it up today, I'll feel much better about my trip next week.

If Alan GIlmore is there, I have a feeling the park will NOT open..at least not until later in the afternoon, as they are probably doing one last walkthrough.

Me too with my trip this weekend, I waiting at the edge of my seat.

I'm not working until someone tells someone 100% for not opening today, but until then, I'm waiting.

The entrance is still from Jurassic Park, and it still says Dueling Dragons....But once you enter the back of the castle all signage has been switched. All references are made to the Hungarian Horntail and the Chinese Firebolt, plus the Potter music is blasting!

The entrance is still from Jurassic Park, and it still says Dueling Dragons....But once you enter the back of the castle all signage has been switched. All references are made to the Hungarian Horntail and the Chinese Firebolt, plus the Potter music is blasting!

The music was blasting and the DC signage was up when I was there Sunday as well, so that in itself is not a sign of any imminent soft op

The music was blasting and the DC signage was up when I was there Sunday as well, so that in itself is not a sign of any imminent soft op

So if I'm understanding correctly, in the choose thy fate room, the cover up with Fire and Ice is no longer there?

Then it is truly RIP Pyrock and Blyzzrock

Alan Gilmore is walking through lost continent he came out from behind temporary bridge he then took a picture with guests and then went backstage by sinbad on his blackberry. Dragons are fully converted to DC even the. Weasleys car is pumping out sound effects. The train is pumping out steam and that's all for now

Alan Gilmore is walking through lost continent he came out from behind temporary bridge he then took a picture with guests and then went backstage by sinbad on his blackberry. Dragons are fully converted to DC even the. Weasleys car is pumping out sound effects. The train is pumping out steam and that's all for now

Now that was not happening when I was there on Sunday. Hmmm, really struggling with whether I should be in the park right now.

To whoever is by the main Hogsmeade gate:

If your facing the gate, on the right is that snack shop that hasn't been open for a while. If you stand on the base of the column of that place you can get a pretty good angle into the WW.

Example here:

photo0162t.jpg

To use Viola's phrase, I just died. :lol:

Viola, last words spoken by Caesar was Et tu, Brute? Good luck on your test!

See, my anxiety is up so I couldn't even spell Caesar's name right! :-X:p

Last edited:
It's no surprise they've turned on all the effects if Alan Gilmore is doing a proper walkaround. Doesn't mean it'll open today, though, but I feel for all of you waiting outside!
I'm hooked on this thread - I should be working!!

Did they ever add snow drifts under some shops like they had planned to?